I don't want to be a jerk but I'm tired of reading this under "known Issues" every month.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeddicus Zorander, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeddicus Zorander

Zeddicus Zorander Avatar

Known Issues

• Elysian Illumination no longer damages undead, and has a broken range for applying heals.
    Probably shouldn't bother me but it's been broken for a long time, and the known issues has become part of the scenery instead of a list of bugs that are soon to be fixed.

Maybe consider just getting rid of the known issues section and putting a forum post for those who are interested.

2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Pretty obvious that this will cause more hitching problems if its implemented as stated in the tool tip. (Could be wrong but I'm assuming that's why it was disabled). And at this point in my opinion should be removed from the skill. This skill still lasts long enough and provides enough of a benefit with the tiny healing and exposes hidden players, to use it right now, as is. Even broken.

3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Yeah kinda agree...tired of seeing it on list too. If the damage thing is a no-go give it a different secondary buff effect, perhaps only if specialized, fix tooltip, and call it done. ;)

4. Chemical

Chemical Avatar

Oddly I noticed this was randomly working last night in Owls Head sewers. Not sure how it was working but then stopped.

5. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

To just remove it and put it on the forums only, defies the point of a known issues list. It makes logical sense to have it up on there regardless of how long it has been an issue. At that point we may as well pretend there are no problems and not have a "known issues" list for people to see.

Serion and Elwyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.