Locating Hyla's father in Highvale?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thulmor Kingslayer, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thulmor Kingslayer

Thulmor Kingslayer Avatar

I been trying to located Hyla's father in Highvale outskirts. Mission where he was sent out to locate supplies with captain Burnes but I searched that area and asked every single npc and guard about his whereabouts and nothing...last mission I need to do here,,

2. Thulmor Kingslayer

Thulmor Kingslayer Avatar

It doesn't tell me where Hyla's dad is still Michael the guard

3. csdelan

csdelan Avatar

I know this is an old thread, but I have the same issue today. Last quest in the zone, and absolutely no clue what to do. Beginning to think it's a bugged quest but I'm not sure if I'm missing something?

4. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

Not bugged, but it was tough to find: @csdelan

Look in a house, a note next to a corpse
    It a house next to one of the mirrors behind the elf camp I think. The note is on the ground, not on the corpse, hence the difficulty noticing.

5. csdelan

csdelan Avatar

Thanks for that. I did find it. But I'm still suspecting the quest is bugged. Going to enter a bug report.
    The problem is that if you already have the quest when you find michael, it advances the quest to talk to Hyla but nothing you say to Hyla finishes the quest. I tried speaking everything that I can think of, but she just keeps saying the same thing about missing her daddy.

6. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

its a note you find in the cabin behind the elf camp with the ghostly echo, the note is what you need to give hyla.

Jaesun likes this.
  7. csdelan

csdelan Avatar

I have no note in my inventory regarding that quest, but it did advance the quest though and it says to speak with Hyla again. So the quest is definitely advanced. But Hyla isn't responsive to anything about the quest, only that she misses her daddy.
    clicking the note for me was just a pop-up written note text when I clicked on it, and it advanced the quest.... but just nothing in the inventory. Either they changed the mechanics, or that's the bug.

Rosacroce likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.