1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

FIRE SALE!!! Everything MORE then 1/2 off even add on store MSRP!!!

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by 2112Starman, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

This is your lucky day if you are reading this, seriously.

I have halved the price of everything on my vendors. Visit my vendor in Serenite ("Ornates for gold", right up the docks in the second row of Row houses)

For example, add on store items that I paid for cash are HALF off in Gold... no joke... its a FIRE sale... burn it all down...

I would suggest you hit it pretty fast, I just re-stalked up to 200 after selling 30 items almost immediately last round.

You will be able to repost most these things at double the price on your own vendor!!!

Dont forget to return, I still have a few hundred things to liquidate. Keep you eyes for my single items soon that I'll throw up like deeds, gold and houses as cheaper then anyone else pricing. Soon I will also put all my materials up for much cheaper then in game player prices like ingots.

Special deal right now... Darkstarr and Lord British paintings 999 gold.... FIRE SALE!!! BURN IT DOWN!!!!

Arya Stoneheart likes this.
  2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Inventory getting low, gone through 200+ items since this was posted, mostly selling to realsers who will double the price on you.

I filled up my vendor in Serenite, in Crafter town (the one that says fire sale) and on Owls head strip (Serenite vendor). Get them while you can cheap!

3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

The last of my inventory is up, now pretty much 1/4th off normal in game and add on store prices with Gold sales in the tube at $50 a million (I price at half of 1 mil gold @ $150, thats the kind of deal you find).

4. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I have shut down vendors in Owls and Crafters town.

All of my remaining items are for sale now in my permanent vendor in Serenite.

This is how cheap the stuff I have is right now. Gold is selling for $50 per 1,000,000 gold.

Most of my items are up at 14,999 which is less then $1 per item. I priced these when gold was $150 per million and I have not changed the price on my vendor!!!

for example:

Telethon items: less then $1 ($14,999)

Aether Vibration Consoles (2) ($30 on add on store) I have up for $2.5 in in game gold.

Trees that are in packs of 5 @ $5 in the add on store I have up for $.15 per!

Dont miss out on the fire sale.

5. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Dozens and dozens of new things added. Many thing still priced 1/4th what you can find them anywhere else.

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

dozens of new items. Invy getting low!!!

7. redfish

redfish Avatar

Not true, its named "Ornates fer gold". Also, I beat up your vendor and stole his inventory.

8. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

nice! I'll check it tonight and fill it back up to 200.

If you haven't checked the Serentie resource vendor yet, I've been putting a lot of expensive things resource related up at literally vendor sale price. I still have a lot of this kinda thing in storage to offload next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.