Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Esmeralda / Mirror Quest Step 2 & 3

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Sir John, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir John

Sir John Avatar

After bringing Esmeralda des Skull of a frost ghost and having looked into the mirror on the ranch (without the mirror noticing me), I talked to her and she revealed step 2 (look into Mirror). Ending the conversation I started another convo right away in which she got excited about me travelling to other places and revelaing step 3 (skull of an elder frost ghost etc)

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I just did a big overhaul of that quest so I need to be clear on the issue. Are you playing this on the normal live server and found the bug, or are you playing on the QA server with the new version of the quest and found the bug?

If you are playing on the QA server, are you able to continue with the quest without any problems, or are you stuck and can't continue? If you are stuck, can you tell me which task of Esmerelda's that you are stuck on?

3. Sir John

Sir John Avatar

Hi Keith,

thanks for taking the time to bother with my arbitrary bug report and sorry for being so unspecific ('twas late ;-))

- I play offline not on any server.
    - I was able to complete the quest, but I had to go through (already known) dialogues again (apparently to set some trigger?), before being able to use the mirrors as intended

John

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the extra info! I believe (aka hope) I already fixed your issues with the quest overhaul that's coming to the live server soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.