Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crashing when entering sieges

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Erich Ruhl, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erich Ruhl

Erich Ruhl Avatar

Our party has entered three sieges. When first entering, nearly all party members are crashing. Some auto knocked out of the game, while others have video go black or still see overland but can't move, type, etc but can still see others commenting in chat.

After crashing during the first two sieges I entered, I was able to enter and continue one (though the siege mobs were constantly freezing within the siege).

The siege I entered, I kept crashing every time I entered and was never able to enter before the siege ended. However, some party members were able to finally get in after a single crash before the siege ended only to have to leave because the siege ended while others continued to crash repeatedly

2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I went in a siege with debug mode on and found soemthign creepy. Anyways i got the following warnings, and also about 14 errors that were coutned ont he debug coutner but the messages didnt show up?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Erich Ruhl

Erich Ruhl Avatar

I have later found that I had the same problem trying to enter Arcadia (a Player Owned Town)

4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

If your wearing heart of sorrows, that is causign crashes

5. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

We've moved to a new version Unity, and we're finding some troubled objects in the game that have particle systems attached (using the mesh for the particle system's spawn area). Heart of sorrows has been noted in another post. Looks like there are some wood chips in the scene that are causing trouble. Entered bug as issue #63013.
    If possible, (if you are crashing I understand that this may not be possible) please post a scene / location where the trouble is found, and I'll update the bug. That may help track down the affected objects.

Feeyo and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.