Benefactor Edelmann Home

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by ViccyQ, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViccyQ

ViccyQ Avatar

Hello everyone.
    I backed this game back in 2014 or so and recently returned to check it out.
    One of the great things I loved about this game was the home decoration and choices.

I have roaming around getting into the flow of how the game plays and i'm really starting to like it and will probably stay around for a long time. However without a home, it feels empty. When I first played, Braemar was the starting area in the Hidden Vale and I really grew on that small quite town. I had a house there and even duel'd Lord British himself in a sparring match.

What I would like to know is how can I get my Benefactor Edlemann Home back?
    Are pledges still active at all? Thanks in advance for anyone who can point me in the right direction.

2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

In the game there is an icon at the upper right of the screen that looks like a treasure chest. Click it and you can claim any rewards that you haven‘t deleted or traded away.

That house is my favorite house by the way and I use it for my permanent residence in the town of Rift‘s End. I love the large windows and enjoy looking in from outside at night. It is so cosy!

3. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello @ViccyQ . Welcome to the game. You don't lose your home. It will be in your bank.

There are many wonderful places to live in the game. True Braemar is full atm but no reason for you not to place a home someplace in the meantime. You can now use the property manager to save all of your deco and just pick up your whole house and move it at anytime while you find a place you love to live.

Check out all areas in the game to see where you love. Convenience is a great thing to have when playing the game too. Many players towns have that as their main goal of catering to the residents of the town. I know Wizards Rest does that. We are located behind Owlshead on the cliffs. This town was one of the first player towns in the game and it is going no where.

You are not locked into staying in any town but can certainly try any of them out for size.

I am Majoria in game and I manage Wizards Rest along with Baldrith the governor of the town. I would be happy to answer any questions and give you a tour anytime. I've been in game playing since 2013 and am not going anywhere. Best wishes.

5. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Welcome back!! Same name in game if you need any help

6. ViccyQ

ViccyQ Avatar

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and helpful.

Gaelis, Beaumaris and Barugon like this.
  7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings ViccyQ
    Welcome Home, Sorry to hear you have been away for so long. Did you find you possessions yet? They should be collected for you in the treasure chest (top right corner). If you need anything or want to get together to talk about how the world has changed look me up. They call me Warrior B'Patrick. What do they call you in this world? May your exploration and discovery be fruit full.

Gaelis likes this.
  8. ViccyQ

ViccyQ Avatar

Yes, I found the rewards. It was the artisan tools and some house objects but no deed or house itself. I will look again but i'm sure it is not there.
    If I had claimed them in a past during the alpha stages or beta, would I have lost them?

9. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

If your still unable to find them write support, and hopefully Portalarium is able to reconnect you to your house :) Welcome Back.

10. ViccyQ

ViccyQ Avatar

Thanks. Ill see what the Lords have to say about this lol.

11. Nick

Nick Avatar

@ViccyQ , have you also tried looking for it at the bank?

12. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

It would be worthwhile to look in your bank for the missing items. The Claim Rewards button is no longer there but the may just be deposited in bank. I will say that if there were on a character, lot claimed and house placed, I do not know it they would disappear if you deleted the character. Please email support before you give up. They may still be able to help you.

13. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Use the filter at the top of the bank and rewards window. Type "deed" into it and see what it finds, then try "village".

14. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes @ViccyQ go to a bank. Stop in any town or npc town to visit a bank. You should have your house and deed in the bank. The only way you would lose it is if after persistence you traded it away to someone which it does not sound like you did. The rewards tab is not your bank. If you are on the overworld map just point at any town name and it will show you a list of what is in the town. All player owned towns have bankers as well, usually placed at the entrance along with the town criers so bankers are not hard to find usually. Wizards Rest behind Owlshead in Hidden Vale has bankers placed in the town center next to a hut and on the upper boundary 1 from the green signs. So don't look in your rewards tab since you should have already claimed these if you played the game before persistence. As mentioned look at your inventory and type deed in the filter and make sure you have not accidentally clicked on the tabs that are listed such as consumable etc which limit what you see. You need to be on the first tab to see everything.

15. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Welcome to New Britannia ViccyQ! I hope you were able to get your housing problem figured out. It seems that many have given good tips on finding all you need to get settled.

We are glad you are here!

~Rhiannon

Kara Brae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.