1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Selling All The Things!

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by EclipseMaiden, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

Good afternoon Outlanders and Avatars, I have started my residency IRL and am looking to sell all the wonderful lots, deeds, rares and other items I have acquired during my journeys in New Britannia. This is to help me start my life with a down payment for a home to become an adult! (my parents must be so proud :rolleyes: )

It will take me awhile to post everything that I currently have, but I will list as much as I can remember first and update with pictures later. I am also looking to sell all these things as a whole and will not be entertaining any "one off" sales.

I currently am a Royal Founder Lord Marshal that still has all lots (TF PA Town (In Spite) & (2) Taxed POT Village, deeds, cloaks and items. In conjunction with all those items, I have a number of rares such as the Darkstarr moondial, various cloaks, every hat reward going back to R16, every telethon reward item ever, It all has to go! Including my wonderful overland access POT Celestial Gardens which is a crossroads Village. I am not leaving the game lord knows I have enough deco to go around novia 3x probably. This is me trying to start life off right =) Oh Did I mention the GOLDEN Row House from the SeedInvest!?

I am asking for $5,000 for all these items and ask that you reach out to me via PM if you are interested.

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Good luck on your residency!

3. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Congratulations and good luck on the residency!

4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

5. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

Dr. Clipsey, my Dr. Clipsey!! So proud of you. Good luck in all you do! <3

6. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

You will need a DRDIVA license plate!

Sorry to keep derailing - someone should buy this up; with an Overland POT it is a sweet deal.

7. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

OMG THAT WOULD BE PERFECT <3

Sonja, Cordelayne and Stella Moon like this.
  8. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

THANKS STELLA BELLA <3

Sonja, Cordelayne and Stella Moon like this.
  9. dayero

dayero Avatar

Hint from the adult world you are about to enter :p: Unless you earn at least $500+ an hour, you should consider splitting up your stuff. it will probably not take more than that hour and it's defnitely worth it.
    At least sell the POT separately. I'd also recommend selling the TF PA Town deed and the complete telethon and quest hat collection separately. list of the telethon items and quest hats is in warrior b'patricks post btw
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/telethon-rewards-list-updated.111749/

just to give you an example, the telethon collection will sell for at least $100-200, probably more. the same telethon collection attached to a POT will sell for exactly zero. no one interested in a POT will give you a single dime more for your telethon items. yeah ok, maybe a single dime ;)

Sorry for derailing and advice no one asked for. I just hate to see (young) people throw money away. :( Unless they are wealthy enough to throw money away, in which case it's a perfectly acceptable pastime. :cool:

10. Solstys

Solstys Avatar

EM! ☹️

But grats on the professional endeavors! You can always crash at any of my or Bolte's houses.

Cordelayne and Sonja like this.
  11. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

I can split the Pot to be separate asking $2500 includes 2 shogun wall sets, all the markers, boats to put on pot, gazebo, ornate gustball field, and shogun street lamps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.