Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Characters do not retain Daily Oracle Payments

Discussion in 'Offline Mode' started by amaasing, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

I have been tracking the daily amounts given to my characters by the Oracle each day and have noticed that even though their Inventory amount shows the correct amount after the question has been answered and the Chat Log shows that the 1500 was given / received, when I log into that character again, the Inventory amount is back down to the pre-question / answer amount. And I am able to take the test again and receive payment again even though it doesn't always stay in my inventory. I have also noticed that even though the Oracle says I am following all 3 paths correctly, sometimes when I answer Yes on the test the Oracle says I answered No and that I actually am following the path. I can send you a copy of one of the Chat Logs that show I was able to successfully take the test within minutes of each other. Since the logs do not show the amount of gold in inventory at the time of the log I will not be able to show you the erratic way the game is losing gold on the characters.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@amaasing, are you actually killing the client between characters? there can be some bleedover between stats, including gold, if you don't.

3. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

define 'killing the client'

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

don't just go out to the menu and switch characters, actually quit.

Jaesun likes this.
  5. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

No, I naturally do not log out and back in to switch characters. Sounds like a really clunky workaround for an obvious bug. Hope this bug is being worked on since this is a serious problem for those of us who enjoy playing offline now that we can't play in Private Mode in the Online version anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.