Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

lava fishing rod works without equipping it

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Vodalion [BEAR], Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vodalion [BEAR]

Vodalion [BEAR] Avatar

I was Lava Fishing with my Prosperity Rod equipped while i had Lava Rods in my backpack - works without using durability from the lava rod which is obviously a bug.

12/18/2018 19:30
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32679
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.Win.64.885.Date.12.17.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Volcanic01_01
    Area Display Name: Sunless Barrens
    Loc: (-0.4, 33.0, 24.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfVm9sY2FuaWMwMV8wMXx8KC0wLjQwNCwgMzMuMDIzLCAyNC43OTgpfCgwLCAwLjQxLCAwLCAtMC45MTIpfDMxNS4zNDg5fDIzLjA2OTk1fDYuNTc1Mzc=

2. brogan

brogan Avatar

The Fishing Rod of Prosperity can be used for Lava Fishing. The item's details show this.
    [​IMG]

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  3. Proudfoot Underhill

Proudfoot Underhill Avatar

Hello,

Not sure if I should report this here or open another thread, but it seems related. So, This happened to me minutes ago. I was Lava-fishing at the Oracle Colossus. I accidentally touched the lava and died while still fishing. When I became a ghost, my utility toolbar was still visible and I was able to fish as a ghost! When I went to the resurrection spot, it didn't resurrect me. I was able to see the monsters as well, they didn't attack me and I couldn't attack them. I waited for the Resurrection counter, but it started to count negative values and didn't resurrect me.

I reproduced it once, but it doesn't happen every time. Just try to touch the lava and start fishing just before dying.

P.S.: After logging off and on again into the game, some of my equipment and tools were at 0 durability, including my Pax Ring artefact, and I have 0 ancient essence :( .

I wanted to upload screenshots, but I don't see an option to upload images here.

Best regards!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.