Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Strange issue with watering

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Tardis, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tardis

Tardis Avatar

12/27/2018 21:46
    Title: Issue with Watering
    Reproduction Rate: Unsure, have seen it twice
    Blocker?
    Details: I went to plat this morning in my green houses in Brittany Wharfs. I have 4 buckets of water that would never stack correctly, so I took those and some other water form my bag. On my first sowing attempt it looked like I sowed the seeds, and water left my bag, but the plants were not planted nor watered. The second attempt worked fine. I just went to do my third watering. The 4 water that would not stack showed up again in my inventory. They showed up when I added water to my inventory. I added 336, and it showed a stack of 336 and a stack of 4. When I went to water, the animation showed, and the stack of 4 disappeared, and 11 from the stack of 336 disappeared, but my plants were not actually watered. Now the 315 water in my inventory is red, and I can not water at all. I added another 336 water to my inventory and attempted to water. The animation showed, but no water left my inventory and the plants were not watered.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32697
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GPU RAM: 8031
    SotA.Win.64.890.Date.12.21.18
    Area: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs
    Area Display Name: Brittany Wharfs
    Loc: (155.9, 43.5, 253.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9XaGFyZnN8fCgxNTUuOTIyLCA0My41MywgMjUzLjkxKXwoMCwgMC4yMzcsIDAsIDAuOTcxKXw0MTIuNjg3M3wzNy44NzcyfDEuMjU=

2. Tardis

Tardis Avatar

I logged out then back in. All the water I had "lost" previously showed up in my inventory. Including the mysterious 4 stack. I put all the water except for a stack of 336 back into a bag outside my inventory. I was then able to water just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.