Currently playing through Morrowind for the first time.

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by popchau, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popchau

popchau Avatar

Hiii Guyss

As a preface, the first TES game I ever played was Oblivion GOTY edition (always with the Unofficial Patch because Bethesda don't fix their games). I sunk a lot of time into that, and thoroughly enjoyed that game despite its design flaws. I finished the main quest, all the faction quest-lines, all the DLC content, and a whole bunch of side quests. I modded the game quite a bit, primarily with visual mods to make it look better but also a few gameplay overhauls for certain playthroughs (e.g. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul and the like). I owned a copy of Morrowind GOTY that entire time (which I bought sometime after I first finished Oblivion), but I never played it.

2. Brian4

Brian4 Avatar

your gonna love it

3. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Hope you like it. My kids played Morrowind when it first came out and I didn’t like the visuals (everything looked drab in brownish tones) so it never caught my interest. I wonder if they ever made it more colorful.

By the way, there is a forum here for such discussions: the Game Room forum which is a sub forum in the Fire Lotus Tavern forum.

Lord Trady of Blix and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Yeah I wasn't a fan of morrowind either. Oblivion was the high water mark for me so far for Bethesda.

dcyumyum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.