The Black Sails Saga - Part 1

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Boris Mondragon, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandalar

Mandalar Avatar

Letter from IronFist:
    "Dear Friends, I have received word that our comrade, The Great CatherineRose, has been besieged by great evil at her home of Dragomir Mori. Three of her Captains have been assassinated including her beloved father. She fears a great conflict is imminent and requests immediate support. I leave in the morning with a small caravan of supplies. I intend to take Vertas Pass through the Pillars of Night to make my way there. I fear for the safety of Dragomir and our dear friend, CatherineRose. I implore you to follow with all speed!

Sincerely,

IronFist WarHammer"

I think to myself...
    I have just completed construction of my ship the "Wet Weasel" to defend against those dastardly invaders at Tenebris Harbor. Those invaders are too close to my small town of Arx Draconis Lowlands for me to sleep well at night. My Wet Weasel has not been rigged, supplied, nor have I procured Sails for it. I can't sail myself to Dragomir. "Follow with all speed?"... Hmm, I will have to travel on foot to the town of Elementum and there find a vessel to Storm's Reach and then catch another vessel to Aerie, and then it is a quick jaunt to Dragomir. ...The seas in the Bay of Storms this time of year are even worse than the normal hostile and unforgiving seas, is this the best road to follow?! Yet, it is the fastest I can think of. I will have to risk it!

I will leave orders with the great folk of Arx Draconis Lowlands to complete the fitting out of the Wet Weasel and have him prepared for battle as soon as possible.

I must pack and leave immediately, with any luck I will beat IronFist there.... Hold on CathrineRose, we have heard you and we are coming!

2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

The Crew of Silverdale setup camp well Dysis and her sky guards sat around the helms room with Xee to discuss the matters at hand.

"I think we should investigate these deaths ourselves" Said one of the sky guard elites. "I am not sure taking our whole crew into town would be wise" Dysis replied.
    "You are right, if the people that did this are still around we don't want to alert them with a small Army running through town questioning the locals" Xee responded "besides this is not our town and I am pretty sure CathrineRose would be uneasy with a foreign army doing just that."

"What about if we took to a few small groups say 2-3 and down dressed to fit in?" A voice from the back of the room said. "I think it would be more acceptable that is for sure" Xee responded.

"Dysis, how many do we have trained in stealth technics? in the sky navy with us?" Xee asked.

"We have only a handful that are really skilled, some of the new recruits are ok, but would be noticed by any skilled person" Dysis responded.

"Lets put together two teams. One will head to the local tavern under the guise of having a good time and get to know the locals and any rumors. The other group I would like you to pick your best stealthy guards and have you lead them in secrecy at night to patrol the streets looking for any clues. If you find anything do not engage. Use this communication orb to notify me of anything. Also take This, hacked oracle spy with you. It may come in handy if you need to get in closer, no body would suspect it." Xee completed.

"Very well, we will begin planning at once" Dysis responded.

That night Xee, along with a few cheery folk dressed down for a night on the town and headed out to the local tavern.

Dysis, and her Sky crew took to the shadows and began their surveillance from every shadow and roof top.

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.