Calling all livestreamers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Berek, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there's instructions pinned in that stream announcement channel

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Elwyn see the pinned messages in discord..

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

"Pinned messages" may be an obvious thing to well-seasoned Discord users, but not to someone who only uses it for one game that switched over from IRC. I'll look and see the next time I start up Discord. It also doesn't quite answer my question to just say "look over there".

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

if it helps I only came to discord for sota too. But Im a semi natrual what does this do person.. so I click on things

Elryin Silvertree likes this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Discord's only two color schemes hurt my eyes because of so many instances of low contrast (and I don't like "night mode" at all), so I tend not to use it unless I have to.

Elryin Silvertree likes this.
  6. Makkion74

Makkion74 Avatar

I have just make some video time ago in my native language (Italian) on You Tube, in this days make 2 video of a little Saga RP, i have post this on Vimeo for now, for on you tube the quality is inferior.
    But in future i search a metod to improve the quality of my video.

This is the 2 video of the saga, if there some suggest to improve quality and story background post freely.

7. Malakie

Malakie Avatar

I live stream SOTA all the time.. But I don't do it on a set schedule.. I just start playing and stream it with no fanfare.. twitch.tv/malakieusn Been doing so the last four days in fact... Taking a break this evening out of gem hunting frustration but I will be back I am sure.

Elryin Silvertree and DGgnome like this.
  8. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

I'm regularly streaming SOTA on Sunday evenings (and if I'm lucky, other times during the week), starting around 9pm NBT (7PM Pacific, which is where I am). The last few weeks have been really fun, and I want to thank the veterans who've dropped by and gave me advice!

Come check it out at: https://www.twitch.tv/gravidy42/

9. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

I have been ignoring this thread up till now because I thought their live stream program was no more after berek left but I see people are still posting here so I will as well. :) :) I stream shroud Tuesday Thursday Friday and Saturday. 3:30 pm to 6:30pm PST. Drop by and say hi. :) :) www.twitch.tv/drizzt2.

10. Totallynicefox

Totallynicefox Avatar

Hey there everyone! I am a brand new player to the game and avid livestreamer, only recently getting affiliate because of this game. I try and do longer streams on the weekends starting around 4pm-5pm MST and shorter livestreams on the weekdays starting at around 9pm-10pm MST. Come on and stop by and say hello! https://www.twitch.tv/totallynicefox

11. DGgnome

DGgnome Avatar

Introduction
    Hello there! In game I'm "Dirty GardenGnome", the traveling, interactive, lawn ornament of Oceania. I've thoroughly enjoyed the game since persistence, and I've recently come back into the Twitch live streaming scene. I'd love to get to know more in the Shroud community, so if you stumble into my stream, please say hi!

Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/dggnome

Schedule (Server Time)
    Sunday: 10PM - LATE
    Monday: 10PM - LATE
    Thursday: 10PM - LATE
    Saturday: 10PM - LATE

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  12. Vero

Vero Avatar

Good day all,

I am Vero of the guild Order of Chivalry. I am new to streaming on twitch, not new to the game ;)

https://www.twitch.tv/verosota

I am planning on doing streams 'every other day' as far as possible. Streaming bossfights, pvp and high tiered adventure zones.

Hope to see you there!

V

13. Ambros Fox

Ambros Fox Avatar

Oh you know you want to come hang out with your fav Ambrosfox on Twitch.tv/ambrosfox im on pretty much every day and stream shroud about 85 % of the time im streaming. cause when you are hooked you cant help it. :)

Elryin Silvertree and Gravidy like this.
  14. Elryin Silvertree

Elryin Silvertree Avatar

Hey all. I Am Lord Marshal Elryin Silvertree of the Brittany Wharf's. IRL, I am a full time Husband, Father, and Engineer; I am also a Twitch streamer and have been for the better part of a year. My channel is primarily dedicated to Shroud of the Avatar. We are live every day except Sunday, and Shroud of the Avatar is what is on the menu 5 days a week (Saturdays are Variety Game Days). We do giveaways (COTO's, IG Gold, IG Items, Gift cards, etc...) nearly every day and occasionally get surprise visits by the SotA Devs.

I love the SotA community and I am always available to answer questions about the game. I pride myself in being able to answer just about any question related to the game, and that if I cannot answer a question, someone in chat can usually take care of it. Even though after five years playing SotA I am terrible at combat, we still cover almost every facet of the game (except PVP). The Consortium family itself is comprised of Shroud players of all age and level of character, but from the young to the old, the newbie to the veteran, we all come together to enjoy this fantastic game (and watching Elryin get humiliated by all manner of creature).

On any given night we may go look at houses or town that members of the Consortium have deco'ed (or just find interesting or beautiful), we might hit up a dance party headed up by Lady Alleine Dragonfyre or re-deco Silvertree Manor, go exploring for Gems, or Ore in some of the cave systems, or even find ourselves running for our lives from Demons, Liches, Dragons, Trolls, or other mythical creatures from the myriad of dungeons like the Ruined Keep, Upper Tears, or The Rise.

A lot of you have probably already come by and said hello, but if you have not please come on by whenever you have time. I would be happy to hang out with you in chat and answer your questions, or pal around with you in game if you have something fun we can get into.

Thanks for reading, I hope to see you soon!

Lord Marshal
    Elryin Silvertree

See below for Stream info:
    Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/silvertreeconsortium

Schedule (EST)
    Monday: 8PM - 12AM (ish)
    Tuesday: 8PM - 12AM (ish)
    Wednesday: 8PM - 12AM (ish)
    Thursday: 8PM - 12AM (ish)
    Friday: 8PM - 12AM (ish)
    Saturday: 6PM - Whenever we are done
    Sunday: OFF

Grimace2 likes this.
  15. Malakie

Malakie Avatar

For those that just want to watch the game being played, no chat, no ads, no talking, just game play as it happens, feel free to watch my twitch feed.. I play random hours doing different things.. There is no set schedule for me.. You can find me at twitch.tv/usnconline

16. Livejoni

Livejoni Avatar

Hey Mädels und Jungs möchte anfangen zu Streamen alles eingerichtet aber die Follower kommen schlecht rein. Bitte Bitte helft mir das ich schnell möglichst 50 + habe.
    Besten dank
    https://www.twitch.tv/livejonitv

17. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

I have started streaming a bit, so feel free to check out my stream - https://www.twitch.tv/ldykllr. I stream at all times of the day, but general schedule is 6-9pm EST Monday, Wednesday, Friday for Shroud as well as other games on other days and random streaming whenever I am home and gaming :)

Gravidy and Rada Torment like this.
  18. Kyosa

Kyosa Avatar

Gravidy and Jaesun like this.
  19. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Welcome to the sota streaming family!

If you liked EQ and Vanguard check out, in the future (still under development), Pantheon Rise of the Fallen ;)

20. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

Greetings Avatars!

Announcing a new Livestream program: Carpe Noctem News!

(Title Sequence):

Carpe Noctem News is a twice weekly news broadcast about Shroud of the Avatar. Each show contains news including official Portalarium announcements, forum posts, release notes, community events, contest winners, new game content, gamer resources, player interviews, community resources, and more!

For non-news related live-streaming, Engineer does as he pleases as usual. His usual activities include participating in player run events, making videos, doing guild activities, visiting remote locations, achieving a goal, grinding, questing, shopping, governor stuff, decorating, etc.

https://www.twitch.tv/engineerdream

Also, Engineer produces videos for Shroud of the Avatar. These multi-award winning videos describe Shroud of the Avatar and chronicle important events. They are available on the YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/datendrache/videos

FYI, this is an not-for-profit open effort and all about connecting the community, so feel free to reach out to me if you have any news you'd like to report, anything you'd like me to mention on air, desire to get involved, etc. Please point me in the direction of any promotional materials that may exist and/or links or whatever else you may have to help me not be my usual easily-confused self. :)

Enjoy!

Engineer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.