How to get back to Avatar?

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Stabbath, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Saw a tip on load screen saying to talk with avatar each day for some gold and exp, however, I don't know how to get back to her/him. Any help? I'm in Highvale Outskirts I think it's called.

2. Black FjP

Black FjP Avatar

You need to adventure your way out of the starter area and get to one of the major towns, or one of the POTs with a Oracle Shrine. The game will lead you in that direction if you follow the starter quests.

3. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

it is to reward exploration. Town Criers in each town will reward you once for discovering them. Also I think there are new scrolls to locations you discover now also.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Go to Resolute (this is near Highvale Outskirts) and look for the Oracle building there and speak to them.

Every day they offer a “test”. If you answer correctly you will receive a reward. You will need to ask them about Truth, Love and Courage first, to see how you currently stand on each of those virtues. Pay attention to what they say about each one, and then take the “test” and answer correctly.

Duke Olahorand and FrostII like this.
  5. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

You must mean that the Oracle told you that you should come back and talk to the Oracle every day. The Avatar is you. The Oracle is duplicated in many player owned towns and many npc towns. The npc towns are the ones made by Portalarium to provide the backdrop for the storylines and quest lines. The player owned towns are the ones built by other Avatars (aka players like you). Not every town has an Oracle. But, if you see a town while on the overworld, you can hold the ctrl key and float the mouse over the town name on the overworld to see if there is an Oracle within.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.