Auto Decline Freind Requests?

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Weins201, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I do not mind helping people, and will friend people who actually communicate, but I receive at least 3 requests a day from players who do not even take 3 seconds to say something when they ask for a friend request.

I reply almost every time and ask how I can help?

95% are Just trying to make a larger teleport list, and they say so?????

Come on people play the game or don't, but stop working for short cuts.

The developers even introduced ways to get around without a large "friend list".

so can we get an Auto ignore Friends request just like the Auto decline Duals?

2. Net

Net Avatar

Well, I hate how half of my friends does not share their location, so what is the point anyway.

Seriously though, I really wish we could get acquaintance list that would not require consent of the other player and at best simply display whether they are online or offline. I find it helpful to use handy notes on players I encountered from time to time, to know whether they are fellow fisher, friendly healer, or unsavoury bastards who kill you every time in PvP scene. If I encounter these people more often then I might like to move them to actual friend list which I try to keep for people I know bit better. I do not want complete strangers there either, though I understand how handy the friend-list feature is and there is no alternative for acquaintances.

Woftam and Weins201 like this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

ah true a way to separate friends by one more category would also work Friends, Guild, Party, acquaintance

4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I accept all friend requests, so I have to react to each one.

If I didn‘t want to accept any friend requests, I could just ignore them. I can‘t think of a reason why I would have to react and manually decline each one. So what benefit would an auto-decline feature grant me?

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

so you should have an auto accept feature since you do not care, but I do. If a player cannot take a moment to talk then they are not a friend they are a user.

Each their own and why it was a wish list.

6. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

I shamelessly send friend requests for teleport reasons. I don't get out much these days running a city and crafting for multiple vendors so the teleport to zone option isn't all there for me yet. Rune books and grand libraries would have been far nicer and I'd have left people alone ;) That said, I agree the option should be there. I feel there should be an invisible login too but that's a different post entirely.

Net and CatherineRose like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.