Content over Deco

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dinsoo, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

My real question is, will we get a voice over of LB saying, "Indeed, we must send the Avatars to Serpent's Isle." for episode 2 intro?

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I don’t believe they can use the name Serpent Isle. That’s IP owned by EA.

3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

I like quest reward and unique drop deco because it's something you can take away from the story. If the story was really good, the item becomes more of a reminder of that stories content. While the Naturamans items are neat for their visual effects they also remind me of the most interesting concept I've yet to see in this game, a druidic necromancer and his unmentioned involvement with a memorably sentient Automaton. I like stories that leave some major gaps like this for us players to fill in. Before Naturamans died he, a druid, did something to an Automaton that gave the machine both a sense of self and a desire to protect nature. What happened? How did it happen? No idea, and I love that I don't know. I don't need to be babied and expect to change the world within the span of a few minor quests. Give me more content which leaves me to ponder beyond the story with a little trinket to display in my house to remind me of it.

(If it has a cool glowing effect then that's just pure bonus!) :)

Vladamir Begemot and Jason_M like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.