Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Items on my lot have become kindred

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Kaffien, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    Reproduction Rate: n/a as far as I can tell this was a one time thing.. I hope.
    Details:
    Many of my items that have been placed for well over a year have become kindred all of a sudden.

I am in the process of marking them as co owner again.
    This is a guild house but these are long time placed as co owner items.

Steps to Reproduce: check to make sure your items are the permission their supposed to be?

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor (16) System RAM: 16318
    GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series GPU RAM: 8172
    SotA.Win.64.892.Date.01.08.19
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Blue Rose Isle
    Area Display Name: Blue Rose Isle
    Loc: (-40.1, 70.0, -163.5)
    Debug: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8Qmx1ZSBSb3NlIElzbGV8KC00MC4wNTcsIDcwLCAtMTYzLjUyNil8KDAsIDAuOTk5LCAwLCAtMC4wMzYpfDE4NC4wMDA5fDQ2LjMwNjExfDMuMzk3NzA1

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

check you default settings if you accidently moved an item it can be reset, to a different setting look at the drop downs and see how you have what is says when you place / move an item. Most likely you accidently changed this and as a result.

Jaesun and Alleine Dragonfyre like this.
  3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

@Kaffien yes, please do as this would be a problem for many.

4. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    Hello again,

The default setting are co owner and have been for years. This i placed when i first set up the property were kindred like ... a fire elemental statue.
    Each of the items were place by me as co owner I'm rather paranoid about such things. I verify my default placement settings all the time.

As with most security computer like things I operate on the deny all then grant permission where applicable principal. This is the way I have always operated
    my properties. The only change was one of my guild-mates placed a vendor (as he was allowed to do) not sure if that triggered it or what.

I only noticed it only on my Blue Rose Isle property witch is marked as a guild chapter house. I found about 25 items that were marked kindred.
    Those items were more or less stationary, there never get moved so I have no idea how they became kindred.

All items that I have marked as co owner again have all stayed that way. No other items have turned kindred since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.