Deck questions

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Nevyn Waldail, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevyn Waldail

Nevyn Waldail Avatar

Does anyone know the draw speed of the decks and how long Glyphs remain on combat bars?

What I'm trying to work out is how many glyphs would I need in a deck to draw them all over say 1min or 2 minutes, etc.

What other things affect draw speed or the circulation of the glyphs, is it like a deck of cards and you will draw every glyph once and then it resets or is it just random?

Thanks

2. LiquidBlaze

LiquidBlaze Avatar

Best answered with a link like this

Nevyn Waldail likes this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

It is random, everytime you use glyphs, they get reshuffled back into a deck. The draw speed seems random, but I think not more than 1 per 0.5-1 second (with no modifier)

Things can affect your draw speed such as a skills (chaotic feedback and others) but also if a glyph can only go into specific slots and those are all full, that glyph will slow the whole process down.

Jaesun and Nevyn Waldail like this.
  4. Nevyn Waldail

Nevyn Waldail Avatar

Just did a little testing
    A deck with 30 glyphs
    1 unlocked slot 32 glyphs per minute
    2 unlocked slots 40 glyphs per minute
    3 unlocked slots 40 glyphs per minute

I'm assuming that 4 would be the same and it is down to casting speed.

That is casting each one, draw is definitely random but importantly cool down times are for each individual glyph, so you could get two dodges immediately after each other despite having a cool down of 30 second. However if you only have 2 in your deck you wont see another one until the first one that popped up has been gone for 30 seconds. What I'm not sure about is if it uses every glyph in your deck before it will repeat one?

5. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

I think they go back in as soon as their cool down is met, but I'm not 100% sure.

Nevyn Waldail likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.