Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Eternal Pattern for Salvage of R13 "Obsidian Cloak" is bugged.

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Sawtooth, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawtooth

Sawtooth Avatar

Per the new cloak eternal patterns that are obtained when using the salvage skill:

I salvaged my Release 13 "Obsidian Cloak", and in return, got an Eternal Pattern for an "Obsidian Order Cloak", which are two entirely different cloaks, with two entirely different graphics. (Also.... the former is very rare and latter is common.)

I.e., the two cloaks are cross-circuited.

2. Bzus

Bzus Design Lord SOTA Developer

Bug entered. 63803.

I will switch the data on the patterns such that everyone will keep the same patterns but the data will be updated.

3. Sawtooth

Sawtooth Avatar

Thank you much, Bzus. I really appreciate the quick response!

4. Sawtooth

Sawtooth Avatar

As of this morning at 11:00am PT, regarding the problem with the salvage and return of the wrong pattern, (per my original bug post above):

The "Obsidian Order Cloak" pattern was unchanged since yesterday, and when I tried using it on my crafted cloak, the "CRAFT" button remained greyed out. When I canceled the attempt, the pattern disappeared.

NOW: I have no "Obsidian Cloak" and no "Obsidian Cloak" Eternal Pattern or "Obsidian Order Cloak" Eternal Pattern. At a minimum, I would really like to get my RARE "Obsidian Cloak" back. Please advise. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.