Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

unable to play.

Discussion in 'Release 62 Feedback' started by Dragonhart, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonhart

Dragonhart Avatar

I can log in, load to my home, but within 10 - 15 seconds, I get a Unity message pop up, no real details, and crash to desktop / launch window without any other notice.

twice in a row, identical results. … Launch _Choose Online _ Log In _ Resume Play _ Load environment _ Environment loads, lighting loads, character loads... Unify message popup, popup fades and game crashes to desktop, launcher window...

attempting to "start on world map" .. loads, seems ok, zone into Storms Reach, docks, Unity Error during loading screen.

attempting resume again to verify...
    yes, another crash at loading screen to Storms Reach.

Able to move around the overworld, but crashing upon attempt to load any zone.

2. runicpaine

runicpaine Avatar

If you're using steam to load, run an integrity check. Several people wound up with a couple missing or corrupt files with one of the patches. Doesn't take long to run and for it to re-download those files automatically. Seems to trigger when patching up to build 898. Game will run fine on first launch after patch but after closing and re-launching is when the issue starts to occur. Not sure if the non-steam install has an integrity check or not, may require re-install in that case. Worked for several people, including me, who had unity crashes with R62 release though.

deonast and Jaesun like this.
  3. deonast

deonast Avatar

Thanks that did the trick. I'd actually looked for an option like that but didn't dig deep in the settings (just assumed it would be next to uninstall), now that I have found it, that fixed me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.