Roleplay Town Directory

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Rogosh of the Zog Cabal, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Rogosh of the Zog Cabal Avatar

I'd like to compile a Roleplay town directory for POT owners.

I'll start by giving a little backstory on the Village of Blackstone Gate

Blackstone Gate was founded by Cear Dallben. It is nested in Resolute and reachable via hot air balloon. Blackstone Gate is a PVP/RP Town. We have two taverns, an observatory, and many other various homes. Feel free to visit our main tavern the Staggered Hag Inn.

(What I'd like to do with this thread is for people to post their RP town, what ruleset it kind of has, where it's located.)

2. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

3. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

Even if german RP do not take place that often in Drachental anymore I might later edit this post to add some background infos.

As I understand this is of course also meant to be a list of PoTs but the focus is on the roleplay. So to say as a roleplayer you could use this list to choose a possible start for a roleplay adventure and that way I guess it is not too wrong in this section of the forum.

4. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

I'd like to add Kahli as a whole and Helboer as a 100% RP district thereof. Kahli is a RP/PvP town in the Hidden Vale near Braemar and OOC owned by Elgarion. It has an extensive history and lore and sites that remind of that history like the ruins of the Temple of the White Cabal, the Temple of the Four and the Obsidian Remnant. Elgarion, Kahli's owner could surely write more about that.

Helboer is a viking style settlement inside an ancient fortress. It hosts the following public buildings: a meadhall/tavern, a bath house with sauna basement, a garden, the Hall of Learning with a small library and a shrine to Hel, Tyr's Hall with a training and duelling ground and soon a shrine to Tyr, as well as a shrine to Thor and Freyr/Ing at the community farm.

Kahli as a whole has no ruleset I believe. Elgarion is the right contact person for that.

The rules of Helboee are easy: Try to always stay in character, get OOC consent for intense/heavy RP outside the comfort zone, avoid killing on sight' and if at all do it only if there is an IC background through prior interaction. We do not claim ransoms unless we know our opponent does.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Kahli is an RP-PVP town located in the Hidden Vale right next to Braemar. It's set up to have outposts claimable by small guilds or portions of larger guilds. There are also abundant open housing areas resembling a sprawling town or shanty town even, which can be claimed by any individual without coordination from the governor. Albeit we have RP occasionally happening throughout the week at random times, I try my best to focus my times on 9AM-NOON CT Saturday's and Sundays. This is not a time for a planned event, but rather its a time to be present in a town, doing the things you do in a town in an RP fashion. I will not be able to attend all of these times, but its a window of, hopefully, increased RP opportunity.

But do keep in mind, it is a PvP town, but there are communities providing ample support within walled locations to offer non-PvP'ers safety (and simply just leave your treasures in a chest at home in case we're raided, which almost never happens).

Be sure to check us out! And thanks -- Long Live Shroud of the Avatar!

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...hli-the-ancient-city-of-legends-rp-pvp.64303/

And thanks Rogosh for this forum post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.