Up coming Death Bunny.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Weins201, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

In a little while we can expect the "but it has VERY sharp Teef" to reappear. It will have some goofy Loot back and the heads.

Last year the head was exactly the same as the year before No Tag no Difrence no nothing special. A complete waste other than the Paintings.

This year I hope, HOPE, that their is some thought and effort on the Loot Paintings, something different at least not the same 6 we had before and for the head please, PLEASE, PLEASE make them different.

[​IMG]

Hell even a color change
    Add fangs
    wings for ears
    Jackalope
    Unicorn spike

A N Y T H I N G to make them different

2. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

agreed! although the rarity it would create is artificial, it provides a reason for those who have walls full of death bunny heads to go back and check out the content. The paintings did that last year - I really hope there's something new to get excited about this year.

FrostII and Synergy Blaize like this.
  3. redfish

redfish Avatar

Heh. Each death bunny can have a different demonic seal on its forehead depending on the astrology. Collect them all!
    [​IMG]

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ty nice list I will have to put some of these to use

moko likes this.
  5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I put this out there before the last update and time is creeping closer can we get some idea that some changes are going to be considered for this years Wrabit Trophy?

6. Spungwa

Spungwa Avatar

So this just sounds like you want to make your old ones rare so the only way new players can get them is to pay old players for them. At I'm sure crazy prices.

Happy to have new stuff and/or a new head, but add the stuff to the loot table or the head either can drop, as they did last year. So new players can still get the old and new stuff themselves. You already have crown shop rares that expire. I would rather this type of artificial antique creating stayed out the in game economy and stayed only in the crown store economy.

Regards
    Spung

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Xkhan and Fister Magee like this.
  7. Xkhan

Xkhan Avatar

Complaint #6,897 by @Weins201 logged! Thanks!

8. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

ROFL!

9. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

There are literally 1000s of the death bunny heads out there. As with all things Portalarium, you have to kill that many for the chance of an art bundle that will have a smaller chance of having the tapestry or painting to complete the set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.