Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dungeon Encounters!! :D

Discussion in 'Release 63 QA Feedback' started by Anpu, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

How to see the new Dungeon Encounters:

1. Go to the Fishing Exhibition. Head there and see the public containers there (they ALL have the same things in them).
    2. Grab ONE Dungeon Piece and then ONE Level 1 Litch Totem and ONE Level 2 Litch Totem. Don't be a jerk and grab all of them, or Burning TOad standing there will probably ban your butt. ;)
    3. Go to your dungeon, in Designer Mode, (Click on Dungeon Entrance, click on blue cog wheel and change the option there). And add the new Dungeon piece to your dungeon! Also MAKE SURE you HAVE enough points to place it. If it's maxed you might have to add more points to it.
    4. At the entrance near the new piece is a pedestal where you can place the Level 1 or Level 2 Litch Totem. I just placed the Level 1 there.
    5. Exit your dungeon.
    6. Click on your dungeon entrance and turn Enable Dungeon Adventure Mode (blue clog wheel).
    7. Enter dungeon.
    8. Now make sure you are all buffed up! ;) and go play with Mr. Litch and friends! :D

They are a tad too high level for probably some people, just FYI. These probably should have been a bit lower level though. It's also generating some error messages (already reported and known). So just FYI.

Have fun!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Alley Oop likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

note that the dungeon piece is the throne hall from the fall. if you already have this piece, you still need to take the one from the fishing expedition: the existing one doesn't have the pedestal.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Alley Oop

a possibility: hide the pedestal (or at least what's on it) in adventure mode? dungeon builders might not want people to know what's in a room before going in.

4. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Couple of questions...

Are these craftable or just go grab them and poof stronger dungeons?

Are they creature specific and can you use multiple in a room?

To hard as in difficult or impossible? to hard for a level 80 player or to hard for a level 120 player /w friends?

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I believe these current pieces are just for testing purposes for now. I don’t know the exact specifics on how they will be rolling this out. But the crafted ones don’t seem to have the pedestal on them currently.

The only one you can grab for free has the Malefic Lich Lord. This was green to my AL 80 characters. They were orange to my new newbie account character. :p And he died promptly. But at least I checked my dungeon DOES have a resurrection ank.

6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Yes need to be able to hide the spawner as that would be pointless in letting them be seen. Whole point is for the surprise affect i would think.

Bioxide likes this.
  7. Diego Mas

Diego Mas Avatar

This is great to drop the items to test in a public cache.
    It would also be great to drop the skull and the recipe to be able to test the crafting, only elite hoarders are likely to have the items to craft and getting the recipe could be a grind.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  8. Worfgar

Worfgar Avatar

So when this comes to live this Thursday you have to find the dungeon lich totem recipe from the Fall and the throne room I already have isn't good enough I have to go back to the Fall to get it again? Will the dungeon lich totem recipe drop anywhere else in a non PVP environment? @DarkStarr @Chris please confirm.

9. Bioxide

Bioxide Avatar

Where can one find the recipes for the totems and how do they scale from level 1 to level 2?

10. Alley Oop

we don't know yet

Jaesun and Bioxide like this.
  11. Worfgar

Worfgar Avatar

It appears per the patch notes updated today that the recipe will drop from the fall?

12. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

WOW ok. Then i guess i wont have no monsters in My dungeon then. No way i can go there especially with the masses converging on the place. Seems to me that is just gonna be one big free for all. Go in naked with some junk weapons and see who comes out on top by sheer skills. LOL

13. Worfgar

Worfgar Avatar

Agreed. This recipe should also drop in non pvp zones. Anyone else agree?

Sarek and Senash Kasigal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.