Quick feedback regarding CotOs and the InGame Store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Earl Atogrim von Draken, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Bought more than in every other release since my pledge. Updated a deed. Payed some tax. Going to grab the treasure chests today if they are already ingame.
    So to me it seems it works ^^
    I like the sales. Though maybe you should take care that the sales in the ingame store always cover every price point. Yesterdays sale seemd to cover only medium priced items up to expensive items if i saw correctly.
    @Chris

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. Elay

Elay Avatar

Completely agree, it's made me relook at store in detail, some great value stuff in there now, thankfully it was payday yesterday!

3. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Heh, true story. But don't tell my wife ^^

FrostII, Elay and Aartemis like this.
  4. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

If you are referring to the front page, daily sales, I believe those randomly picked and not planned out in any way.

5. macnlos

macnlos Avatar

I logged in check my COTOs and see about the deed upgrade. I have to agree, this works and looks great. I've complained in the past that having links in the game that take you to the web site sucked. That is now addressed with this. I only have 1 house now that I keep on the account, my row lot in Blood Bay. I upgraded my taxed POT row lot deed to a TF Row Lot deed and that worked just fine. Now I'm not blowing taxes while I'm on hiatus.

6. Earl Atogrim von Draken

I am aware of that. Non the less even in a random system you can tell the system what to do ;-)

FrostII likes this.
  7. Floors

Floors Avatar

It would be nice if we could navigate the store via the arrow keys on the keyboard. My mouse scroll doesn't work well (too fast) and it's annoying to click on the clickers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.