EPS 2 levels please scale from eps 1 stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketch_

Sketch_ Avatar

I'm curious what the incentive would be to play EP1 at all after EP2 begins.. other than as a new player that is...

2. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Wow, not "WOW" - again I read through all of this and want to thank you all for the thoughts. I listened to the Saturday interview with Atos, I hear that he has been on chatting with players...both good things...I do hear some panic in this thread...I wonder if this is a way to change from the current Unity Program and move to an Unreal version...Would the new EPS2 eventually replace the EPS1 version...It would suck to have to grind another 112 level character...with 91 producer levels...but it could be done for the right reasons...Maybe we can get more information from the Devs after the Meeting Atos said was happening on Wednesday...

K1000 likes this.
  3. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Same here. I m not starting over every episode. Even with double xp. That s too much. Imagine starting crafting from zero again...

Barugon likes this.
  4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Think of it this way tho. If the game shut down at the end of 2019 due to lack of success, would anyone be surprised ? Then all your experiences up to now would only be that. That's worst case what a soft reset does, except people still keep all their old stuff, and get new avenues to explore.

5. Katu

Katu Avatar

Theres other ways to soft reset. Wow does this all the time. You get higher cap, loot, mobs etc. UO added powerscrolls and new properties for gear.
    It does not translate to SotA 1:1 but thats game designer job to figure out.

K1000 and Redhammer like this.
  6. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

I will make this short:
    No soft reset, no hard reset. No reset at all. Come up with something else Goddamnit. *Coff* scaling*coff*

K1000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.