Question on level of leadership focus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evadrepus, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlota

Merlota Avatar

Uless those other activities affect or take away from what is important here. The passionate developers putting in extra effort to get it done has ban hailed here and there are only so many hours in a day. A shift down to only 40 hrs to work other projects would be important info.

Starr has confirmed that more time is being devoted to his consulting business. Where was that time being used previously? If it was allocated to SotA and Port then this is very pertinent.

Boris Mondragon and Evadrepus like this.
  2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Oh please. This has bait painted all over it. It would never occure to me, if we would have a business relation, to ask you waht you are doing with your free time. It wouldn't occure to me to ask you how long your shift is. And forbid gawd i wouldn't demand from you to change your free time activities. Just imagine this kind of dialogue with your avergane Deli employee to see how insane this is.

3. Merlota

Merlota Avatar

Executive producer is hardly an average position. The position attracts driven people with many irons in the fire. I would absolutely look at what else such a person was doing to be sure they could devote the necessary focus to the job. The #2 position is not a place for someone that is only going to give thier 40 when there 60 hrs of work that has to be done.

Evadrepus likes this.
  4. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Right then. Go forth and ask Elon Musk the same questions and demand the same things. Or the CEO of Volkswagen, who is member of several boards.
    Or the CEO of the medium sized backery chain round the corner of my house who is actually a member of several trade chambers and whatnot.
    But i can see we won't find any middleground here. So i am willingly agree to disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.