Likely no “soft wipe” for episode 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arkah EMPstrike, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

What's the point of having double xp if they do a soft wipe but keep the exp cap limit at 1 million per hour (will take again the same amount of hour I have already put in game to get back to where I was (again there's is also the problem that if I play ep 2 my char in ep1 won't improve and vice versa, and I am not even talking about crafting...)

For the scalling I don't think it's a good way to go, as I want to get the feeling my char is getting better, where the improvement feeling when you still have the same old damn difficulty to kill and progress in a scene?

I don't like the way this discussion is going but can't do **** about it... I'll wait for the team to Give us a clear path/decision but by then I am slowing down the grind (why is the meaning of continuous grinding to prepare for next ep when I can already do all content solo...)

The way I was seeing it it's the new scene will be harder than ep1, yeah player would have to go through ep1 before but we're still helping players and bring them with us in higher tier zone (they will get a bite of the new scenes and buy it to be able to farm with group as guild) for the crafting I was thinking port will pull out new mats that can only be gather via ep2. Those would put new buff to armor and there's more to explore and push player to jump in ep2... also they could have new spell / ability tree that can be only lvl up with ep 2 exp.

Bjorn Dyonisys

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Calan Caitin likes this.
  2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

And yet many of us have boats that eventually will travel across the seas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.