Dungeon encounter room

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trevour, Mar 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevour

Trevour Avatar

Since the dungeon encounter room only drops in the Fall and probably only on that nasty named lich, I have zero chance to get one. Since I cannot build my own dungeon to play with, I would like to visit yours.

Please post if you have a dungeon with the new encounter room. Provide directions to your lot.

I look forward to seeing what you built. Thanks

Aartemis likes this.
  2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

I’m not sure why they did it this was either a big error on their part or they secretly wanted to interduce fodder in to pvp areas. :) I’m sure it was a error in judgement and I bet there will be some fix soon for it, I think lich essence/totem recipes only drop in the fall as well.

Check out the dungeon in Bladewyke if your bored not as massive as tazars but I think it’s gonna be cool.

I’d love a hidden door option it would be cool to have secret passageways or hard to find spots etc.

3. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

As far as i know they wanted to release first ravensmoor room, but someone did a mistake and they released first the fall room.
    I have a couple of lich essences by the way, but I think no one dropped the totem recipe. Does anyone know how to use lich essences? If Yes I can provide some for testing it.

Brass Knuckles likes this.
  4. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Cool, I’m sure this will be addressed soon I heard I cannot confirm this it’s 100 per totem and I do not yet have the recipe.

Tell antrax to hurry back I already miss him.

Dhanas and CatherineRose like this.
  5. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

In Yesterday's stream, Chris said the fix for the Encounter Drop and the Recipes for Room and Totem should in Today's Update when it drops. I don't think drops where included in the correct bundles yet this release. He did also state that previous rooms would be replaced by the new versions and that he plans 6 more rooms to be spawnable in R64. So basically you dont have to go out and farm new versions of Ravensmoor, Spider Room, etc. They will be replaced even if they are in your dungeon already.

6. Trevour

Trevour Avatar

I was not trying to debate why they released it in this manner. I just want to see it in a player dungeon and see it work. Such neat tech and such an exciting time. Atos did say more rooms would come with the next release. Everyone will have some shortly.

Bass Knuckles - thank you for responding. I will visit Bladewyke tonight after work. Where would I find the dungeon?

Thanks

7. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Brass Knuckles I have a large dungeon. There are sections with decorations and there are sections for fighting. Be ready to get lost and to have fun finding your way out. So far the dungeon has all the the room available until more are released.

The Dungeon in in front of the large clock tower in the middle of town. Dragomir Mori is located just north of Aerie ( second town north )

Jaesun and Brass Knuckles like this.
  8. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Umm, it was an attempt at a light hearted joke (see smiley face) than a debate. It’s all apart of this journey we are all on everything’s not perfect all the time.

Central crafting area it’s hard to miss the dungeon.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  9. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

I’ll check that out, I went to Tazars and got sooooo lost.

What town where?

10. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Brass Knuckles It is in Dragomir Mori the second town north of Aerie. The dungeon is in front of the large clock near the stone bridge.

Brass Knuckles likes this.
  11. Elay

Elay Avatar

I've just been for a wander round to get some ideas for my own dungeon - you've got it looking superb - and OMG it's huge!

CatherineRose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.