Nerf Envy Bow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stefania1988, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

And a slap in the face, too.

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I just want one for a decoration.

[edit] Woohoo, got one!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Synergy Blaize, Jaesun and majoria70 like this.
  3. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

the worst part about it is that for some of us its just hard to freakin get....I killed it 45 times and nothing yet. So silly standing in there killing the same stupid thing over and over.

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

You dont really have to kill it repeatedly to get it, as long as other folks are doing it and selling it

5. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

there is that...guildmate who only killed it 30 times got 3 of them and offered me 1 but I want my very own precious!!

but point taken, by the end of the month the luckboxes will have hundreds of them on sale for sure

6. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

On a positive note a bow like this brought Anthrax back to the game :) Welcome back Bro!

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I understand this. I like the satisfaction of doing it myself.

8. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

If i had the gold Id probably buy one to see the fuss, but the prices people talk about Im not shelling out to find out I prefer the cross bow I have

9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The good thing about this bow dropping is that people are no longer camping the troll encounter.

Jikininki and Jaesun like this.
  10. Admiralloyd

Admiralloyd Avatar

Envy bow, Dead Bow. No have any bonuses. good work ppls!!
    Max dmg 22 not 23 (nice)
    Agro bonus (nice)
    low range (so fun!)
    And no have Any bonuses for use this bow anymore.
    Why ppls say this is OP if mage can kill 20 spiders just in 40 sec whit out any hits and can use all tree magic
    I have 1 tree bow with only 1 target to hit!
    ok little calculate
    blade have 2-all target to hit
    Lightning...............................Coup de Grace................Shock Monkey Gold.................Yes................................4571 (in one, x2 over9k hit)
    1. Lightning..............................Thrust.............................Elven Mage.................................Yes................................1135 (in one, x2 over 2k)
    Bludgeon 2-3 target to hit
    Antrax Artek........................Crushing Blow.................Practice Target.............................No.............................1622

Polearms 2-4-all
    Rada Torment.....................Puncture..........................Black Dragon...............................No.............................1642 if 4 targets this is 6568 in one hit

With bow
    Diab Blackbow........................Aimed Shot..................Practice Dummy.........................No..............................1479 (only one target to hit)
    Diab Blackbow.........................Rapid Fire (single).....Practice Dummy..........................No...............................320 (only one target to hit but we have 8 hits) 2560 BUT ! we need 5 sec for charge

all AOE magic hit all target in place
    my friend have over 500 critical dmg per spider in SP 20*500 = 10000 DMG ! per ONE HIT !
    That wass good? that wass reason for nerf this bow? or nerf any another skill tree?
    Yes we have poison, but in we talk abot PvE NOT ABOUT PvP!

I met with the fire\moon mage at the siege. My stats are 200-300-60 that is, I have a lot of good enchante \ masterwork. But when we fought for Dolus, he won me for reasons I didn’t understand.
    I have only 1 target in logic i have more dmg in ONE target. In AOE Fire\Moon. but i not recive any loot? why? i say my dps to bad for one target toooooo bad but fire\moon to good ! if you nerf this u just need delete Range from this game it is madness for use in PvE

11. Admiralloyd

Admiralloyd Avatar

With this bow we see what should be the damage in one target of the archer. If u need Nerf. time to think about
    +5-10 PvE DMG
    +5-10 PvP DMG
    like a Ench\Master work
    return stats for this bow but do for PvP
    ------5-10 dmg in PvP

12. Admiralloyd

Admiralloyd Avatar

If ppls want nerf this in PvP. If ppls want nerf this in PvE too. time to think about what ppls use in PvE only Polearms+Fire\Moon Magic.

13. Athanil

Athanil Avatar

Chris said on his stream just now that he would look at the bow again, hopefully it'll get some improvements. Since the patch crafted bows are superior in every way.

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  14. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Did I miss something? Did the envy bow get a nerf? Did crafted bows get a boost?

15. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

I ll suggest you to go to kill the Envy Angel, or a Lich Boss, or Dragon with your fire moon mage :) after you did that talk to me about your frustration.
    Rapid Fire takes 5 sec charge, and puncture done by Rada needs too, same as Crushing Blow done by Antrax Artek and Thrsut done by Lighting. Cup de grace is a finish move, you can use it just after your opponents reach 30% hp.

900+ dmg done by a mediocre archer like me ( I have my archery skill at 100, I am not an archer) with charged shot in less than 0.5 sec is not comparable at all with any other skills you mentioned here that take more than 4 sec to charge it and have that dmg. FYI an ice/stone/ etc arrow takes more than 10 sec to charge and max dmg on dummy is something like 1100 for ice/stone arrow.

This is not a nerf related to PVP, ppl were doing crazy dmg to bosses too, was just a broken item too easy to obtain.

I cannot understand why ppl compare single target dmg with aoe dmg, it's not all sieges or UT, there are many other stuffs in this game that are single target like bosses.

16. Athanil

Athanil Avatar

It's been nerfed beyond hope currently.

Barugon likes this.
  17. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

And when these people made these damage from 30 yards (Diab excluded)? :D

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  18. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Good thing I didn't waste several days to get one, then.

Oh, wait...

Barugon likes this.
  19. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

guys, no dropped bow should be the bow of choice....its PURE FAIL that Port would even entertain such a thing. We can debate Archers sucking (or not) and if they should be able to out dps an AOE class on a single target but there is no real discussion that makes sense around a dropped bow being the bow of choice. Stuff is supposed to be crafted.....its such a lazy move to have a bow drop ready to use.

20. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If they're inclined to give a boost to ranged, I would prefer they do it through skills and not items.

CatweazleX, Windmane, Jaesun and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.