getting really tired of all the unsceduled updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dorkish, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katu

Katu Avatar

1.6G patch and it was automatically downloaded overnight. For some reason, it took 22 minutes. ( GMT +2 it was night patch for me.)

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Not sure what the problem is really. Finally things we have asked for many years are getting fixed or added in to the game. If I have a choice to play the game at that moment or get things added in, changed or fixed in game by patching which am I gonna choose? For me easy peasy update away. I'll play later or another time. I will never forget all the years of wishing, hoping and dreaming for this game to be much more even to the point at times of thinking I should give up on it but I did not. It was a pretty miserable experience sometimes. Imagine Chris is adding and fixing things right there on stream while playing the game as players show him and tell him how bad some things feel.

This game still has problems as well a lot of wonderful. More patience is needed as always imo. Let's get things fixed, enhanced, added, whatever. Let's not just tell them anymore let's show them. So I say still let's go for it. So no I don't agree with the op on this one. Again update away.

Xkhan, Cage Storm and Fei Akhart like this.
  3. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Still better than Fo76 ^^

4. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

I don't mind daily patches as long as things being added don't mess with game balance or add exploits to SotA, because changes aren't being thoroughly tested before being pushed. By the way, I'm not saying the ad hoc fixes are causing any sort of game balance issues and as long as they aren't I'm all for them, but I do think Chris needs to at least release patch notes for them, because not every SotA player has time to watch video streams.

Barugon, Jaesun, Aldo and 1 other person like this.
  5. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

True story.
    We really need a better patch notes handling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.