End game pets/diversity.

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Mhtic, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mhtic700R

Mhtic700R Avatar

I personally hate my obsidian destroyer, and see everyone running with them.. And hes also the one I use..

It would be much better if there was alot of different animals we could use which reflects ur own skills.

I would use my white wyvern, but the bear is better.. Thus i only use him for showoff and fishing..

I know taming still needs alot of work, so no worries but i sure would love to see people running around with all kinds of pet, which they like. And rares!!

I quite liked the taming feature in world of warcraft, hope it gives you guys some good ideas.

Thanks!

2. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Agreed. I believe the wyverns should be stronger but might be biased ;)

3. Remescao

Remescao Avatar

I like the bears and wolves, and such, but what I want to see are big cats! Perhaps with armor piercing damage.
    Me-wow (/Big Bang Theory).

4. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

I think I mentioned that already somewhere else but I would like if our pets would level up and depending on their level they would look different.
    E.g. taming an obsidian wolf just means you have a tamed wolf at level 70 but you could also tame an elder wolf (level 50) and train him so that he will turn into an obsidian wolf on reaching lvl 70.
    Maybe at specific levels a pet quests appears that has to be fulfilled before a pet can proceed. E.g. to get an obsidian wolf your elder wolf level 70 must eat a special ingredient.
    So to say the enemies and tamed pets would change their skins depending on their level and the same could work for thieves or other enemies too. Simply the more badass they are looking the stronger they are and this would also help to measure the difficulty of enemies by simply looking at them from a distance.
    This would even be an expendable feature as the devs could add any time new skins to our pets/enemies to display the higher strength and additionally the devs maybe could even sell special pet skins to adjust the look of our pets just like it is possible with vendors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.