Helboer - RP Events Photo Album

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by Fei Akhart, Mar 18, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Helboer is a 100% RP district of the POT Kahli in the Hidden Vale where meaningful RP happens all the time as plots and storylines unfold and the citizens live their daily lives.

In this thread we will post screenshots from RP events as well as from spontaneous impromptu RP gatherings and scenes from our characters' daily lives.

If you would like to learn more about Helboer, go to this link: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...mmersive-rp-location-helboer-in-kahli.143563/

The main thread of Kahli is in this link: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...hli-the-ancient-city-of-legends-rp-pvp.64303/

And if you're curious about the RPs we've developed, show up at Helboer or get in touch with us! We will love having new RPlayers to meet and have fun together! =)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  2. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Yesterday, a sizable number of residents and visitors gathered in Helboer to do a Thing. This meeting decided the fate of one of your residents. Helvig opened the meeting with a speech where she - perhaps for the first time - publicly identified herself as the leader of Helboer.
    After this, Helvig moved on to state that Jay Nord of Norstead would be presiding over the actual matter at hand.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

We returned now to the beginning of 2018 (almost 1 year!), when @Helvig Ingvildsdottir and Voelund Ildhammar invited everyone for a casual get-together at the Norgard Cultural Center, currently located at Fort Ironhall in Kahli.
    As a highlight, the hosts recited a musical poem from their home world, Midgard.

It was a meeting where old friends met and new characters were introduced to RPs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

This was a very lucky event, as Helvig met two people that would later have a great impact on her life: Jay Nord, then ambassador of Serenite in Kahli and a follower of her same gods, and the very troubled young Fei Akhart. Also was my first attempt of voice acting during a RP event for the very limited purpose of a recitation from the Havamal.

Thank you for putting up these screenshots, Fei. Hope many more are added to them.

5. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

In June last year a Midsommarblot was held.

"It is is Midsummer! Hail! A time of happiness and prosperity before the coming dark. We must hold blot and honor all of the gifts The Holy Powers bestow upon us, ask them to continue to give us such gifts, and give them our own. Gifts must always be given one to the other, as it has always been and as it must always be!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

This was a beautiful example of a Godhi and a Völva working together in a ritual. I thoroughly enjoyed how Jay and Helvig took turns calling their gods and goddesses, and how many of our guests participated by allowing us to call their gods, too. Even if some participants did not enjoy the sacrifice of the sheep so much...

It was during the blot that we met Ashyeena, the huntress and bard from Ardoris who now lives in Helboer as an active member of our little community of hardcore RPers. :)

7. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I want you to know I feel bad that I have not been able to participate as much as I'd like. Unfortunately, I am "always" working on my show Saturdays, many times up to the last minute. :-(

On the flip side, it makes me happy that you have such wonderful RP events open to the whole SOTA community! <3

The screenshots are wonderful!!

8. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

And then Helheim comes to shelter some inhabitants of Kahli...

Here are some screenshots of casual RPs, when the group started to evolve...
    It doesn't have a common "theme", since each character develops their own background in these RPs. Always a new surprise. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Thank you, Fio, for your kind words. You know we would love to see you more often in Helboer. As we are picking up the occasional new RPer here and there, we might be able to do events also on other days but Saturdays in the near future. Actually, Elijah just approached us about his wish to host his tavern night in Helboer's meadhall on April 23, and we accepted. But even if there is no event announced: when we are there, we are roleplaying and open for old friends and new acquaintances to join us. And your efforts in the past to stop by for at least a moment before your show have been greatly appreciated! :)

10. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Soon after Helheim was founded, King Grannus Meadhall was inaugurated (on July 14).

This is a RP establishment, where RP is encouraged, but everyone is welcome, entirely independent of playstyle. The tavern is also free to be used by everyone for roleplay at any time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Fei's friends venture into a different dimension to face the daemon Fei had foolishly made a contract with? Fei is free, but will it last this time?

(it was the first time we used the dungeon system for RP and the result was amazing!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Things are strange and intriguing in Helboer lately. Since facing a daemon, Helvig began to hear voices and have nightmares asking for help from the völva.
    At the same time a mysterious group is looking for an artifact she removed from Daemon's Lair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(This is one of plots is currently being developed in Helboer. Curious about it? Talk to us or go to Helboer find out. =) )

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  13. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

This weekend a Ting was held at Helboer. The last time it happened, it was a much less joyful occasion.
    This time, we decided: "Who is the leader of Helboer?"

Part of Helvig Ingvildsdottir's speech:

"Last Ting I asked you to take your time and consider: Do you want me your leader? Do you want me to lead you? To protect you?
    I would gladly shed my blood for every single one of you.
    If my sacrifice meant life and prosperity for you, I would not hesitate to.
    I will vanquish everyone who would try to take our land from us ... "

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Voelund Ildhammar finished:

"The Ting of Helboer has chosen Helvig Ingvildsdottir, to represent all of Helboer as a spokesperson ... and leader!"

CatherineRose, Jaesun, Aeryk and 2 others like this.
  14. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Here's an event Fei totally forgot: The engagement of Helvig to Olthadir, the scholar. Sadly shortly after the engagement, Kala Sharee, the undead scourge of Kahli was released and the events thereafter alienated the young couple.

So sad we have no screenshots of the battle against Kala Sharee's misguided minions, or do we @Fei Akhart ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

I think that I have some! I'll try to find them!

CatherineRose and majoria70 like this.
  16. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

17. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

A symbel is a drinking ritual during which we invoke our gods, drink to our ancestors, honor lost friends and family, and remind everyone about our own great deeds of the past and/or promise new deeds of grandeur.

After the symbel there was a treasure hunt with prizes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helvig Ingvildsdottir and Jaesun like this.
  18. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Weekly, under the leadership of huntress Ashyenna, the inhabitants of Helboer are doing some hunting in Novia. For money, fame, knowledge or something else each one has its own goals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are always open to new adventurers who want to join us in these meetings as well. Just contact any of us in game or in forum. :)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Jaesun and Helvig Ingvildsdottir like this.
  19. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

... and more hunting!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.