It's Been Fun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chalidore, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chalidore

Chalidore Avatar

I would like to wish my friends, enemies, and everyone else a fond farewell. As some of you know, I recently tracked down my biological father using the genetic database service 23 & Me, and was amazed to discover that I am the son of a counter-culture legend! I just got back from Belize, where I met him for the first time. The experience was life changing. I see now that there is simply too much that I must accomplish to allow time for games of any sort.
    If anyone is interested in buying any or all of my stuff, please contact me. The money will go towards the very important projects I'm currently involved in.
    Please subscribe to my youtube channel for updates on my work.
    I would like to thank the devs and everyone in the community for making this one of the great gaming experiences of my life.

2. g04tn4d0

g04tn4d0 Avatar

Pensacola, Florida, Earth, Dimension C-137
  3. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Best of luck Chalidore o/

[​IMG]

4. fopuoghogu

fopuoghogu Avatar

Good luck in all that comes your way in the future. I hope it goes well for you.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  5. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Amazing story, enjoy your new life!

6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Chalidore

I am happy for you. Finding lost family is such a wonderful thing. Parts of your life that you did not know and can now incorporate into your psyche. I wish you all the best.

7. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Congratulations! I myself recently discovered who my biological father was using several DNA testing sites (including the one you used). Unfortunately, he is deceased, but I am now in regular contact with a half-sister and a first cousin and it has enriched my life enormously! Good luck with your projects!

8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Wishing you all the best @Chalidore. Have many precious moments with your loved ones. That is what is important. If down the road things settle don't hesitate to come back. Even if you sell everything there's still a way to obtain all you need in game so just enjoy. Imagine in a year or so what this game will have the way it is going.

9. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Nice, I hope you are saving the world. Link to your channel?

10. Chalidore

Chalidore Avatar

11. Chalidore

Chalidore Avatar

My Dad is William Conde. In the 90's he owned a lumberyard where he made particle board and plywood from hemp fiber. He also used his lumber yard as a concert venue. He would put on these huge counterculture events like the World Hemp Expo. These were 3 day events, and the people who attended them say they were amazing. It all ended in 2001 when the police raided his home, took everything he owned, and ruined his life. He was charged with aiding and abetting in the distribution of a controlled substance, because some people in the crowds at his venue were seen smoking and selling marijuana. After they took everything he spent 20 years working for, they gave him a choice. Leave the state of Oregon or go to jail. He took his family and moved to Belize.

My Dad has made a good living in Belize selling his brand of hemp skin care products and hemp protein powder. He has given me his blessing and support to begin distribution of these products in the United States.

I am currently filming a documentary about these experiences. I have already shot several interviews, but there is so much more work ahead. I'm thinking I will probably do a kickstarter that offers both access to the finished documentary and my Dad's hemp products.

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates. That's really gonna be the best way to see what I'm doing for a while. I am planning on starting a limited liability corporation and hiring someone to manage all the social media, but until then my old youtube channel is where almost all of my public stuff will be.

Thanks for your interest in my work. Please let me know if you would like to help.

12. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Nice, hemp IS a world saver!

I bet my uncle knows your dad, he's been in the hemp game for decades.

Great luck, and thanks for working on something that benefits the future. I'll be following.

13. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.