To anyone at Portalarium that has a few moments...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tailz, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

To any developer that has a few moments… I have an anarchy staff stuck in a wall I need help to remove it and I have a yule stocking that went missing in a basement, two different basements. Emails have been sent multiple times on this subject with no reply.

I am trying to finish a deco project so that it can be shown off in a stream but I cannot make that happen with this anarchy staff being out of place and stuck… please help!

Another email that has not been replied to, is the one about the physical rewards, are they shipping anytime soon? If so, when? Been waiting a very long time and I would like to know how much longer I will need to wait or anyone else who may be waiting too.

Assistance with these questions/requests would be much appreciated.

What is the status on a full time email person? Should any of us continue sending emails in? If not, what is the best way to make contact regarding in game issues that need developer assistance?

Thanks in advance!

2. oplek

oplek Avatar

Well, this is what the standup notes said:

... though after weeks of not having someone, and people emailing them about everything from account issues to things stuck in walls, that backlog is probably fairly large.

I wonder how open they'd be to a volunteer GM in-game.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you also have a halberd (either vile or sun) stuck in that wall to the right of that staff. it showed on the stream.

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

Chris is working on sending them out as and when he can, watch the twitch live streams he's done a few on air.

They have a new employee for customer support who is catching up but their joining coincided with a planned holiday of the person the role had fallen up on so training and back log may take time.

5. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

That is meant to be that way

6. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Yes that's a good idea! I can set some time aside to help in a volunteer GM role to help others with such issues. Ready to go anytime, just let me know what I need to do.

7. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

I don't always have time to watch the streams when they are on, like many, some of us have to work.

8. Ozzy Questor

Ozzy Questor Avatar

I agree that things still need resolved at the customer level with at least a response or some sort of an update on what is being done to resolve the issue at hand. I know I have been on that end and always kept the person having problems updated to let them know work was being done. If no support then it will be a fast downhill slope. We all have patience , Just need some communication.. :)

Stevvcash, Boris Mondragon and Tailz like this.
  9. Mugly Wumple

Mugly Wumple Avatar

I've used this trick to grab stuck items: Go into Deco Mode, stand on the floor above the stuck item, pick up the building and you will begin to fall through. Let the building snap back to its original position and you will find yourself with a view from inside the wall. Stuck items can often be grabbed from the back side.

Jaesun and Boris Mondragon like this.
  10. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Also you can send the whole house into the Magic Mover and grab the item then and replace the house. It should go into Bank Inv. and pull it out so when house goes back that item is just left off.

Cordelayne and Boris Mondragon like this.
  11. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

magic mover slots are not in bank inventory. you can right click and send a stored slot to the bank, but that just puts them there as individual items and loses the deco positions.

Jaesun, Tailz and Cordelayne like this.
  12. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

That will not work...

13. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

That will not work for my situation, it does work sometimes in other situations.

14. Sketch_

Sketch_ Avatar

I wasn't able to place the statue of virtue for unknown reasons until I switched lots, now it works fine - maybe something similar will work for you.

15. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

No, that will not work, it needs CS access or whatever its called, to get it out of the wall, but thx =)

16. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

I can not help you. Just wanted to say sorry about you having to go this far for help. I gave up trying

17. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

I haven't tried this, but someone said you can place the lot, or basement, in property manager storage thing, then go to a bank and take it the item then restore the lot.

18. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Mhm. The UO Seer programm. A mixed blessing.

19. Asari

Asari Avatar

I wrote 2 mails 4 months ago and got no answer. So good luck with that... LOL

20. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Yeah i am waiting on a missing chest of cloaks...all those special ones you cannot get again. plus all my wax cyclinders are gone and a few other items. All in that chest. So good luck. Just have to wait and see. I know you dont want to redeco that whole thing again but i think that is the only way ...send it to the bank and start over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.