1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Deck Trading

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Echondas, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

2. Katu

Katu Avatar

Would be great, if you could export your deck as a text. ( base64 encoded for example ). You could then just paste it to chat and others could copy it and import it.
    However, there is no "one deck to rule em all". Obviously some decks are better than others, but it all comes down to your skill strenghts and personal playstyle. (And configuration of your hotkeys.)

Echondas and Vero like this.
  3. Echondas

I was just picturing being able to drag and drop a deck to the trade window - like recipes.

For example: my roommate wanted to share his healing deck with me and I thought of this - as opposed to having to build the deck myself with what he says to put in - how cool would it be that we could be like - hey new player try using this and see how the deck system works.

(And something like this might be pretty easy to implement - assuming the recipient of the trade has free deck slots — which could maybe be an additional COTO fee to add more - like bank slots.

4. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

I guess the only drawback I can think about is that this way avatars could add skills to their decks they do not have unlocked. I guess there is currently simply no code of how to handle such a “failure” as there is currently no possibility to completely unlearn a skill but if they pick out currently not learned skill during the import and they have the time to create such a mechanic I guess there is no reason not to do it.

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can completely unlearn a skill. if it's at 20 or below the rightclick menu for it will show "forget"

6. Echondas

7. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Cool input! Also like concept of rearranging decks in list mentioned elsewhere.

Echondas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.