Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Grannus Colossus combat mode bug

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Liltipsy, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

4-3-19 just started happening after update today. In Grannus Colossus. Entered combat and cannot leave. Checked binding of key and is correct. Character does the motion to put weps away but never comes out of combat. All spells/buffs stay under my health and mana bars in upper left corner. The times even go negate. Relogged entered area out of combat but as soon as i entered combat again I could not leave again. tried 2 more times just to be safe 100% reproduction.

Specs: intel i7-7700k CPU 4.20GHZ
    Ram 16gbs
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
    Windows 10

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

@Liltipsy when reporting bugs, make sure you are using the /bug command in the chat window and then paste that information into the post.

3. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Rend can cause you to be unable to leave combat due to the hits till it expires - happened in the Twins while fighting Rouges.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Did you check to see if you had a damage over time debuff on your character?

If you do have one of those on your character, you can’t exit combat, until the debuff expires or you clear it by using the appropriate skill.

5. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

There was no lasting status effects in play one time I did have status effects and the timers were going negative. This only happened to me in grannus colossus no where else

6. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

That sounds bugged to me - if it is a fire spell, Douse or water buckets should cancel it out.
    If it is rend, Knight's Grace might work if you wear heavy armor and can use that skill to cancel it.

7. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

indeed i hate to put it this way but ive played the game a long long time and i know how to get out of combat lol sorry i didnt do the /bug but def a bug

8. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

this is also still happening as of 4-6-19 also i feel like i answered all the questions that /bug asks sooooo not sure what else is wanted

9. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The /bug command provides a lot of specific information needed to assess the issue you are having. Not sure why you just don’t use it? You only need to type /bug in game and paste the information into a post. It’s really easy?

10. Liltipsy

Liltipsy Avatar

04/07/2019 12:41
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8) System RAM: 16314
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.948.Date.04.05.19
    Area: Novia_R9_Forest01_02
    Area Display Name: Grannus Colossus
    Loc: (15.5, 2.5, 212.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfRm9yZXN0MDFfMDJ8fCgxNS40NjcsIDIuNTA3LCAyMTIuNzAyKXwoMCwgMC44NTksIDAsIDAuNTEyKXwxMTguNTQxNXwyNS40OTc0N3wxOA==

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I know the devs need help from the community but I wasnt going back to the zone and re doing a /bug because I provided info about the bug already and did not want to go back and recreat problems i already spent time on doing for the devs. But here it is and i even included pictures to show the - stats as described for everyone saying i simply was under status effects.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Arya Stoneheart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.