Tier 6 lich totems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Id say if its busted just fix it, fix any damage caused thats within reach and to hell with people’s feelings \o/

I’d consider scene-flipping an exploit, but they have tried to deal with it and probably just cant find an easy solution

Brass Knuckles likes this.
  2. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Not really running out of argument just fed up of arguing with people like you (someone who dont even belong here since your so mad and you rage quitted already and is just here to sell ur stuff as far as i know) ;p
    Btw if you want something with negativity, giving a speech to people your selling ur stuff to in forum that the game might fail and you are not responsible (which is a few paragraph) is somewhat the top of negativity. (I know cause someone posted me your speech in discord private, we had a good laugh)
    Do you think thats breaking forum rules? You think thats good moral to have? Cmon i could argue with you all day if i wanted to do, but i got better things to do ;)
    Ill leave you at your negativity... Bonne journée

Lesni likes this.
  3. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

LOL

Now I really woulld like to finally hear Ribald Hornpipes real voice. We have had laugh about It for years. I doubt she (he ;),lol) ever has said loud anything in any circumstances.

Minerva, Lesni and Hornpipe like this.
  4. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

I didn't "rage" quitted. I quitted because this game changed while the changes did not fit with my own agenda and because some other reasons I can't evoke without violating forum rules. I was not mad when I left. I was sad. I certainly have some grief but first, I did not posted those here, and secondly that certainly isn't your business. Now I'm playing something else, and I don't have any personal interest in ruining this game or anything (but I have a good reference for comparison, especially about exploits). As an exemple, you won't ever hear me saying anything offensive about @Chris (even on reddit) because despite I hated some of his decisions, I respect the fact that he's working alone on a lot of things which should require a whole team and I personaly think that he is probably one of the reasons why SotA is still running somehow.

Yes I'm "selling my stuff" as you say, in order to recoup my expenses, and yes I always post this disclaimer :
    You can laugh as much as you want about this. Maybe you did not notice this but several Portalarium policy changes have made many of the game's items lose value (crafting tables, commission free vendors, or renting places to name a few). I and some of my buyers have literally lost money as a result while they did this. This is fine for me, those are the rules. But posting this disclaimer is just a duty of honesty as long as I have to inform the buyer about the risks, like any seller should do in any equivalent circunstance. And concerning Portalarium, we are talking about a company that does not have offices anymore, that has two third of its team fired without finishing the game, its quests and its 5 episodes and whose CEO Dallas left without any explanation, not to mention Lord British who is nowhere to be found except during telethons and occasional appearances. So yes, about morality, I THINK that you don't have any lesson to give on the subject when I have ethics in my deals (and when, obviously, you wouldn't).

But I hardly see how my personal situation can be related to the debate we had about the numerous exploits that few of whom HERE have benefited. Again, you tried to make a differenciation between two types of exploits without any argument, then you choose the diversion when you saw that you were totally off topic.

LOL. Yes I can confirm those good memories too. Unfortunately my friend, my voice is nowhere to be heard on the web for a reason. But you (like Arkah, this scoundrel) are certainly one person I will direly miss in this game. Have fun !

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Crowell, Minerva, Katu and 2 others like this.
  5. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

I remember telling to get you to use a voice box to be male one day and female another. :) .Funny stuff.

Hornpipe and Luca Xante like this.
  6. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

"And then came the day I didn't think was real
    The channel was out of control
    I never thought I would be so wrong
    When Anna said to me

"I'm not a bot,
    I'm a really beautiful girl"

Which is, unluckily, now very strange to me
    But nothing needs to be explained
    *Because in my eyes, you will always be a bot*"
    ;)

Hornpipe likes this.
  7. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

:D:p Thank you both for those good moments ! I wish you the best !

Luca Xante and Minerva like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.