lets make Rocky Horror music video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flytripper, Apr 4, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flytripper

flytripper Avatar

we can muster up some costumes to try to look like the rocky horror picture show movie characters and play music as a band to the TIME WARP!!!!. fraps it and youtube it ..

on LOTRO I did O FORTUNA on stage with some freinds, real fun ..

Vladamir Begemot and Cirsee like this.
  2. Grimace2

Grimace2 Avatar

3. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

Is there a fishnet stockings recipe in game yet?

flytripper, Jaesun and Cordelayne like this.
  4. flytripper

flytripper Avatar

so BAYARD wants to be DR. Frankfurter lol ,, thats tough costume i thought the LURCH guy would be easy, but there all hard except the maid

5. dorkish

dorkish Avatar

i'd wait till they ad the theater features to the game sometime in Q2

6. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

Hmm, I'm not sure I have the acting acumen (or courage) for that role. :eek:

Here's my RHPS 'virgin' story. MANY years ago when the show was just hitting the midnight showings in Ann Arbor, one of my friends invited me to join his group to see a 'fun interactive show'. I enjoy a fun time and readily agreed even though I knew nothing about it. All was well with shouts of, "Virgin!", squirt guns, toast & rice flying around and everyone shout-asking, "Where's your F***ing neck!?" and then it got quiet. So the music starts and these shapely legs in fishnet stockings start coming down the elevator and everyone starts watching me. I was intrigued and looking forward to seeing the beautiful woman who owned these legs! And then, I saw it was TIM CURRY! WTF is going on here? As a young midwesterner, it was quite a shock but I started to laugh at how well it was done! My friends were all laughing as they had the same reaction their first time. Anyway, we all had a blast and I attended for many showings (but never had the urge to act it out up front like some others). But the image of Tim Curry's shapely legs encased in fishnet stockings leaves me laughing to this day. :D

Cordelayne likes this.
  7. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

It's just a jump to the left...

Fenris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.