R64 Telethon thoughts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oplek, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hmmmm maybe we just need to read the bug forums to Chris while he's on air?

2. oplek

oplek Avatar

I think that's a close approximation of my position. I believe Chris works his ass off. Of the bunch, I think he has the best on-screen presence for streaming. And dog. But their decision-making feels like someone fishtailing on an icy road, putting them face-first into snowbanks. This shouldn't be mutually exclusive.

3. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

I think the concept of @Chris streaming is great!

But I think this week, he should maybe pre-record his streams, allowing him the time to go through, the 100's of questions he already has
    & address them &/or implement them &/or comment on why certain ideas can't be done right now or are not feasible until the future.

I have a Manager at work, who always says "Yes, I can do that", but then he gets busy & forgets (or the idea falls by the wayside because he is too busy with more pressing work)
    That leads to a perception by Staff, that it is pointless addressing certain issues, as all too often, nothing eventuates from our feedback.

4. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Avatar

Agree 100% so many are repeat questions and should be answered before anymore get considered or answered.

There have been a few times that I have personally seen on Chris's Streams that he has come across things and said words to the effect "that I thought that had been fixed already".
    I have concerns that making add-hoc changes does not always resolve the issues, it just puts a band-aid on them.
    Some of the bigger issues require a thought out and considered approach to how to fix them and the implications of doing this and any effect it has on other things.

Summoned pets for magic trees need to be looked at as a whole, not one tree in isolation as this creates unbalance in the game.
    There is no point fixing Lich or Daemon's in isolation, all magic tree summoned pets need to be addressed.
    The Life tree needs a pet, all other Magic tree's have at least one pet, with the Death and Water tree's having two each.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.