1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Collector's Boxes Shipping & Arriving!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Are you even playing? Thought you quit or something? Your gonna have to work hard to catch up with Mac. They made a easy mode though it’s called UT.

And I’ve not gotten mine either. Phase 3?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  2. mikedeathdealer

mikedeathdealer Avatar

I have been busy with real life stuff . But yes i haven't been playing, but doesn't excuse the 10,xxx+ dollars i have spend backing this game over the years. I want what was promised to me and to all that deserve what they payed with their hard earned money. Maybe it's a huge scheme to not give the people the boxes who haven't been as active or what not. Maybe they think we will forget and they can save money by not doing so. It's crazy to think that you with 3.4k+ posts that you haven't received yours yet.. What kind of system or process are they doing... #DontForgetAboutUs

Amelli, Cordelayne and Brass Knuckles like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Why should this make any difference?

Amelli likes this.
  4. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Yes it does ,I enjoyed playing the game with the dude. He was good for the game and him playing again would benifit sota.

Every player we get back helps the game.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Dargalin and Beaumaris like this.
  5. Floofykins

Floofykins Avatar

knight marshall backer, got a 'your box is shipped' email last year, never received it, asked them about a tracking number, they didnt use one -_- , said it will 'probably' return to them as a failed postage and that they would resend it in phase 2. never heard anymore from them as to wether or not it did return to them, for all i know its been swalloed by the postal system, will they take responsability if thats the case and make a new boxz up i wonder? I'm not keeping my hopes up at this point but im still waiting to see what happens anyway it seems. still twitching as fustration builds ever more.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  6. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

I assume, @Chris is still working on that (information from this thread):

It's hard for everybody, but let's be patient for shipping phase 3, @Chris is a one man army ;)

Of course it makes it not easier because of a few threads with information about missing boxes :(

7. Thadeus Crook

Thadeus Crook Avatar

Still waiting.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  8. Fungus44

Fungus44 Avatar

Still waiting semi patiently by my postbox too, no email response to numerous emails I've sent for my 'ticket' either for my main account for Fungus via which I invested copious pennies into supporting SotA from day one. I despair of the lack of action on this relatively simple issue. I've clients who've been loyal to my own business for the last 21 years, they still place work with me each month ensuring the 17 team members get paid their salary each month and we in return ensure they're fully looked after as key to our own survival. I appreciate the near $3,000.00 I've spent since day one is a drop in the ocean but I've not updated, played or supported Port any further until they keep their side of the bargain and won't do until it arrives.

Marcus Skywing and John Markus like this.
  9. Wheeks

Wheeks Avatar

I haven't heard anything back yet. The box never arrived in the country afaik, I got no notifications, no slips through the door. The sender is liable for the parcel until it is accepted, so if it did go MIA they are liable to replace it. I'm sure that's not an issue though - all the communications I was receiving were reassuring up until the radio silence. I'd love some confirmation from support that I will get all the gubbins (including signed items) that I originally paid for. Here's hoping!

John Markus likes this.
  10. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

The issue is them not having the stuff to put in the boxes to ship.

If only shipping was the issue, I'm certain the Austin community would volunteer to help ship ready-to-go boxes.

Mishikal likes this.
  11. Lained

Lained Avatar

Chris mentioned that about 100 boxes were returned to them in delivered.

Ranco and John Markus like this.
  12. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

He even showed the massive bag of boxes that got returned on one of the livestreams. ;)

Cordelayne, John Markus and Lained like this.
  13. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

I got two of my low tier non founder packages at the same address, how do you explain my high tier founder box is not deliverable?

Also I’ve never recirved the mail saying anything was sent or a tracking number.

@portal totally willing to take cotos instead of my physical items.

John Markus likes this.
  14. Lained

Lained Avatar

I was relaying info that maybe of interest not directed at anyone in particular there's also a number that have yet to be delivered that Chris is working his way through.

Mishikal likes this.
  15. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Yep, exactly. If you *got* a shipping notice, and didn't get a box, then it's likely in that stack.
    If you *didn't* get a shipping notice, then it wasn't shipped. I've never received a shipping notice. I expect it's in the huge stack of boxes on the wall behind him.

Generally, it seems that higher tier pledges are more likely (but not exclusively) to have not been shipped. But that's just supposition on my part based on what I've seen from people who've posted.

16. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I'd guesstimate the opposite. Or rather that you have two tiers, divided at the point where you need signing. Where in the lower tier which does not they have shipped masses since it is 'just' putting stuff in boxes. While in the upper tier with required signing I'd say you are correct in that if you have bunch of signed assets it makes sense to go with the few special ones like LOTM first to make sure all the items are there.
    So lowest and highest first - middle later.

However that is just my guesstimate based on the logistics of things.

17. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Sure. I was coming from the aspect of my own pledge (Duke) + other people I've talked to, who were LOTM.

Really, I've no clue how they determined what got shipped to whom. ;)

Spoon likes this.
  18. Floofykins

Floofykins Avatar

what about the boxes that aren't returned? There would be plenty of people out there that would keep the boxes once they are delivered even if it wasn't for them, or simply couldn't be bothered to return them.

19. dnisis

dnisis Avatar

With all the threads with people stating they did not get their boxes, there are more than 100 people still needing boxes. Too bad it is too late to dispute our credit card charges by 6 years.

20. oplek

oplek Avatar

I suspect what what they mean by "returned" is an unsuccessful delivery... not that the person shipped the item back because they didn't want it.

Mishikal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.