R65 knocking at the door and still no special reward entry of R63 and R64 in my accounts...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LannistarkMK, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LannistarkMK

LannistarkMK Avatar

...this is making me nervous. Why cant this be automated so that in this moment when someone has the paid in the store or his sub is online it will be displayed in the account?

2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Normally they appear on the launch of the release. So in an hour or two. Who knows though things are weird lately with portal but I’d hold off any panic for the actual release anyways.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Helverian

Helverian Avatar

No one have problem with that?

Its R65 and i still dont know if i havent get the right for R63 and R64. I dont wanna spam the support. Does anyone have R63 in his account displayed?

4. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

I got the ones they stated I'd get in the R65 notes this release. Any leftovers from R63 and R64 rewards I'll get maybe next release but they'll put those in the R66 deliverables if that's the case.

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I think he's talking about them showing up in your Accounts page on the web site. The system should be able to add it to that list once you have qualified with a web store payment, or within a day or two afterward. I am under the impression that it doesn't actually get updated until the release is over.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=4557#tab-specialrewards

I see R63 and R64 in my Special Rewards, maybe they got behind and just got caught up? I don't (and shouldn't) have R65 in that list since it seems my official charge date is on the 3rd of the month, so it would be Friday at the earliest no matter what.

6. Lained

Lained Avatar

It's a manual process and I think the dev that does this is currently on leave out of the country with a limited internet connection.

7. Helverian

Helverian Avatar

Now i got in all my 3 accounts with subs R63 displayed. But only one of these got R64 displayed.

My problem: shall i wait until it is fixed? Or shall i mail support? Every mail to support cost port time and money. When they would have automated this and everyone would see directly that he has reached the Rewards... Then noone has to mail the support. I dont think i am the only one who got R64 not listed.

I will wait a few days and then i will ask the support...becouse i subscripted 3 accounts... I want the rewards 3 times...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.