FREE 3-story house and miniature greyhound?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kommando, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordesky1

gordesky1 Avatar

got it now i type log into inventory and it finally shown up there:) swear i been doing that but 4th login worked it seems lol..

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Go to Brittany Fields and find a place people like to gather and drink. Look and see if someone there might have something to say......

;)

Barugon and Alioth like this.
  3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

We're goin!

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Can I haz screenshots? Got only my account and if it's only for returning player's I won't get the stuff. (no complaint mind you! So don't you dare to spin something from that statement)
    But I would like to see what peeps got.

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

everyone is supposed to get it. look in your rewards box for a bag labeled login reward, even if you don't see a green asterisk.

6. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Huhu. Nice. Thanks!

7. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

And a long time ago Port said everything would be made available offline...

8. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

I swear, some of you motherf***ers would complain about a goddamned glass of ice water on a August afternoon in Houston.

Elwyn, Feeyo, Jaesun and 6 others like this.
  9. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

10. Lained

Lained Avatar

They're using the main login prompt as a trigger to assign the reward to your account, the login via claim rewards doesn't trigger the same code I'd guess it's just an oversight, write up a bug report.

11. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Done. Thank you Lained.

Lained likes this.
  12. macnlos

macnlos Avatar

I would expect them too... they're in Houston.

13. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

I think in principle this is a good idea - a lot of games use login incentives. Usually they have some sort of daily format, where you get something small each day and it increments up the more you log in. That's something that could absolutely work here.

Making the items no-trade makes sense so there isn't a "market" impact as such, sadly this limits any sort of deco reward because the can't-place-quest-items issue. However, wearables would be possible I guess. Be nice if they could work out a way to allow quest item placement as deco but somehow limit it to your own lot and flag it private so even other co owners couldn't pick it up.

Paladin Michael and Feeyo like this.
  14. sarbonn

sarbonn Avatar

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question, but I had quit the game some time ago because I was getting a little annoyed at the whole money aspect of the game (story for another thread and concern, so not important). I had a house in a guild spot, but went back one day and, of course, the spot was now occupied by someone else.

Which prompts the question: Is this new house something that comes with a land option somewhere, or am i back to the inevitable problem of not being able to place a house without paying gobs of money to do so? Keep in mind, I don't mean this as a criticism, but as a legitimate question.

Cordelayne likes this.
  15. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

You get a free lot deed when completing any of the Outskirts now, which comes with a default home, so its very easy to get a place to live. This is an additional option for the home to put on that plot of land.

It is a POT lot, so you will need to find a player owned town to place your deed. That shouldn't be a problem, as there are literally hundreds of options. In the offline mode, this deed can be used anywhere.

Jaesun likes this.
  16. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

If the Outskirts, any of the three, and you did the all of the quests in the area, a row lot deed is waiting for you. To claim it, go back to the area and talk to the main quest giver for the area. If you haven’t done an Outskirts area, they can be done in a few hours. At the s make sure you use the deed keyword to get the deed.

A second deed is also given by the oracle if you completed all four main quest lines, ie you have gotten the Shroud. If you did hat prior to leaving, the deed is given out by the oracle at any of the confirmatories (the oracle’s building).

17. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@sarbonn

You said;
    "I had a house in a guild spot, but went back one day and, of course, the spot was now occupied by someone else"
    To be able to claim land one need a deed, so I wonder if you had claimed it yourself or if it was claimed by the guild and they had just added you to the lot? If you had a deed before that claimed something, then when the claim expired the deed itself goes to your bank. So if you are unsure then I would recommend looking through your bank and see if there are items there from when the house expired, and whether or not there is a deed there.

Paladin Michael and Lained like this.
  18. sarbonn

sarbonn Avatar

Yeah, I had paid quite a bit of real world money for the deed and house (part of a pack), and I was always a bit miffed by the fact that I had to then find a guild that was willing to allow me space to put that house down.

Cordelayne likes this.
  19. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Right, so then you should be able to find said deed in your bank. :)

Side note. There are plenty of POTs out there that have open lots with no reservation. Mine included. No membership required you just walk up to the town crier and see what is available.

You usually can get a preview of that using the
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/map/

Also in case you weren’t here when that happened, nowadays you can upgrade a deed to place-anywhere and tax-free using crowns by right clicking the deed in inventory. You can check the details in the Help. Just in case that wasn’t a thing back then.

majoria70 and Paladin Michael like this.
  20. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

No worries sarbonn and you deed could also be a place anywhere but if it is a POT tax free deed you can spam the p key in any town or player owned town to see available lots. Also Wizards Rest lots are set to claimable by anyone. Click on the town cryer also to see which lots are available and set your compass to them. Welcome to the game. I hope you get settled in happily and soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.