How much more effort are we going to dump in to pvp development?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Olddog, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Why can't we all be a little more tolerant and acknowledge that there's room for so many different playstyles in SotA? Everyone can (and should!) try everything at least once (within reason), but not everyone must like everything. After you've tried it you can say "This is really not my thing". No need for harsher words.

Besides, I think that PvPers, RPers, and dance party people have something important in common, which is why Portalarium would be wise to find a way to make these three groups happy and bind them to this game: They do not need new content provided by developers and staff all the time, because their game derives its fun from interaction with other players, and that's always new and never boring as long as everyone involved stays on their toes and acts/reacts in unpredictable ways. These three groups create enjoyable SotA moments for themselves and likeminded people and need no holding hands. Their hunger for new content is moderate, as opposed to that of the PvE achiever, quester, and solo player folks that are always crying for more. If we want to keep the lights on for a long time with limited development resources, devs best focus on making/keeping dance party people, PvPers, and RPers happy.

We need more tools for those who create events/content and don't just consume stuff!

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

@parallelogram or Para or whatever your name is...
    You say to me directly that I am not an experienced player, that I spend all my time in a chat room.
    Since that's both inaccurate AND condescending AND a personal attack, I have no issue with responding in a like manner.
    YOU are F.O.S.

3. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

There you go anti PvP griefing again, let’s see how quick you get this thread locked and prove me right.

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

I think it already works. Im enjoying mine.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.