Possibility to move a char on another own account

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Phoenix007, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix007

Phoenix007 Avatar

Hello,

Now you have modified the shared pool and daily XP (not indicated in release notes), I have create multiple char without shared xp, I have many account and multiple account have many chars (all accounts are backer or Benefactor).
    Please permit people to change the accounts organization. With XP Pool shared, now I receive less XP for daily connection and that is not nice with the current organization. I want to reorgaize my chars because you are broken what I have organized.

Note:
    - I don't know if I am alone, but many "improvement" is for me not a improvement. I hear that is requested by community, but really that is the majority of community or only the people discuss more with dev only.
    - Account with 1 chars receive 10k XP, 3 chars receive 15k, 4-10 receive 17.5k (I don't know what receive with 2 chars because I haven't this configuration).
    - I hope that the specilization of Production is not impacted by the shared experience. Because more 9 month I working to have pool XP for many chars in same account. I hope the specialization is not only one for a account now but continue is by chars (or not limitated)

Added:
    - One time and limited time move. (the move containes also the XP pool).
    - Or possibility to keep the XP separated between chars on same account (best).

Regards.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Time Lord likes this.
  2. Morten

Morten Avatar

I agree totally - this has spoilt the game somewhat for me, and it has lost a sense of realism - each character should earn their own XP, and collect their own gold. Please give an option to change it back to how it was.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I'd like to be able to gather the accounts all into one e-mail account.
    Can we do that yet? I've been away a while o_O~TL~

4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Is that through a single login, or do you need to log in with all the avatars?

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

4-10 chars on one account? I can see maybe having 4, but 10?

6. Phoenix007

Phoenix007 Avatar

Yes I have 16 accounts and one with 10 and others 1 or 4-8.
    The root cause is also that at begin you can purchase multiple pledge on one account, but later you need to put the pledge on separated account (limited one pledge by account).
    At the begin I like to star from begin. Now I stop to like, because I made too much of start (It's why also I am not happy if in episode 2 we have soft wipe).
    Note: My biggest level is only 112, but I have many from: 75-100.

Added: I have take multiple chars on same account to spend 5$ for the monthly goal. That is the root cause to have many chars on same account.

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I've got 3 accounts myself (mostly for pledge reward stuff, but also it was just convenient to have at least 2 logged in at once).

However, I only made 4 characters in total and even though I played fairly often (even able to play while at work most days) and I didn't have time to take more than 2 of those past level 100. In fact, 1 of them I kept just to steal stuff in town (and save the others from the virtue hit) and the other I made to simply log in to get the free 500 gold per day bonus from the oracle. So in reality, I only really had time or the need to play a total of 2 characters.

I can't imagine how or why you would want or need 10 characters at all... let alone on the same account. The only reason I could see doing that is if you wanted the free 500 gold per character. I guess it would be an easy way to pay taxes on a property or something.

I don't mean to say you are wrong for having 10 on one account... it just seemed a bit crazy to me to do so. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.