Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Cannot remove Stone Dungeon Room random encounter 1

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Gushinex, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gushinex

Gushinex Avatar

05/14/2019 17:28
    Title: Cannot remove Stone Dungeon Room random encounter 1
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: At the bottom of stairs I placed this room several weeks ago. now I cannot remove or replace it. Even setting the room to NONE keeps the ACCEPT button grayed out.
    Steps to Reproduce: click on hammer just before the room, click the arrows to change to any other room or to none, see that cancel is the only option.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 12209
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.972.Date.05.13.19
    Area: PlayerDungeon_GreyStone
    Area Display Name: Player Dungeon
    Loc: (-31.9, -13.2, -30.5)
    Debug: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9HcmV5U3RvbmV8fCgtMzEuOTA3LCAtMTMuMjE0LCAtMzAuNDcyKXwoMCwgMC4wNDcsIDAsIDAuOTk5KXwtMy4yNDA4Mnw1OC4zMTc0NnwzLjYzNTY0Ng==

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Gushinex, please also give the /loc info from just outside the basement entrance, in town.

3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Issue #64798

4. Gushinex

Gushinex Avatar

I "think" you mean to include the dungeon entrance location, not the basement. here is the town side of the dungeon entrance. if you DO need my basement location for some reason let me know and I'll include it too.
    Area: Knight's Watch (POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Knight's Watch) Loc: (-85.721, 36.999, -145.129) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxLbmlnaHQncyBXYXRjaHwoLTg1LjcyMSwgMzYuOTk5LCAtMTQ1LjEyOSl8KDAsIC0wLjcyNSwgMCwgMC42ODkpfC04OS4zMTIxNnwxMi42ODI5M3w1Ljc5NTY0NQ==

Alley Oop likes this.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

@Gushinex - The Random Encounter rooms have more than one doorway. If you placed the room at the bottom of the stairs and then built further off of the other door, then you will not be able to remove the Encounter room until either 1.) you remove the built rooms/halls on the other exit, or 2.) loop those other rooms so they connect to the rest of the dungeon in a different area. It is intended so you don't lose dungeon pieces floating disconnected in the void. Not sure - but thought that might be the situation you are facing. Best of Luck!

Gushinex likes this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yes, thanks, though that problem applies to basements too!

7. Gushinex

Gushinex Avatar

Apologies! I didn't think I had added any rooms onto the other entrance to the encounter room but turns out that was the issue. This was indeed was a PICNIC, (Problem In Chair Not In Code). This issue can be closed.

8. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

@Lord Subtleton - Mystery Solved. Bug Brigade strikes off another one. *grins*

@Gushinex - I ran into this before in my own dungeon and learned the hard way. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.