1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Just wanted to alert the community that this user (EuropianEagle) Has sold the same item, 75000 COTOs) to multiple people. If anyone else has done business with him please PM me. I would love to know that I am wrong. Have also sent email to support.

2. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

Ditto!

Guy is a piece of ****.

Have been a bit to trusting on my part as of late for sure.

Be sure to check for number of post, meet them in game before starting transactions, check their profile.
    Most of all: If a deal looks or sounds a little bit to good to be true or a little voice/alarm is going off in your head LISTEN TO IT.

3. hermestraveler00

hermestraveler00 Avatar

The same Person i guess @ discord Trade_and_Igg?
    Reeperbahn#1870

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  4. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

5. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

This is what I posted on his thread:

"He tried same with my friend but after a few question we knew what he was trying to do. I reported him in Ordinis Mortis community.. now I regret for not doing the same in more places.

Sorry to hear that Bear and Patrick, he is definitely an scammer and everyone should know about him. Sadly seems like he sold every "ghost cotos" he had and he is gone now. Those cotos at that price.. was odd. He has 2-3 alt accounts, careful.

Every trade you guys do, check his history profile and something works really well, use a middleman... ask me for this if needed and I'll help anytime."

Jaesun, Lesni, Jay Nord and 1 other person like this.
  6. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

7. Rada Torment

Port does not take part of this Brass.

We can discuss the topic here but I would remove our last messages in the other thread, we just bumped to the top now, making more visible his "services".

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  8. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

The problem is that this can become a serious issue I can make unlimited free accounts sell stuff for PayPal then vanish. You can’t even see the dudes profile so buyer beware is hidden by portal.

Rada Torment likes this.
  9. Rada Torment

I agree, but happened in the past and nobody did nothing to help them.

10. Bramble Riversong

Bramble Riversong Avatar

always take reception of delivery first than payement after and you can cancel at paypal since you havent received your goods its how i got refunded from a massive scam that tried to empty my paypal sota merchant account but since i havent received a damn ive told them no goodies no money as there policies goes all merchant deliver your good and dont lose people time go find a job and stop living in your moma basement lol

11. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

12. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

It's sad that scammers take advantage of folks. My buy and sell rule is either people I know or that a lot of positive feedback replies. I have had a handful of new players get upset with me because I try to err on the side of caution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.