Criticism Thread and loot drops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

I'm planning on building a fortress out of focus potions, rusty spatulas, and shoddy longbows. It will be glorious.

Fenris

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

It's a game. We should be gaming for the majority of items.

3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Someone in the deco contest made a village lot size fence out of Montante swords. It was fairly glorious, but yes, that aside, the Fortress or Spatula and Ladel will be overwhelmingly the bees-knees.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Besides artifacts are more grind fest which is all well and good for those who love to do that but please as mentioned lets get something else to do in the game. The task boards and achievement systems are another goal even though you have to grind for some to achieve their goals and they need to be good rewards.

And some could not be about the grind but include other things to do such as;

Following a thief along the roof tops to retrieve a stolen item.

Curing someones poison before he dies.

Timed events with goals, even capture the flag and our missing raid system ***where is it?****** What are the plans for this and when will it come in? @Chris

We can go on forever and I love stuff we are getting now not saying I don't love our progress but we have to fill in the blanks for this game as well.

For examples:

We are missing skills to cooking and the recipes for them suck since we have no ability to create or enhance lower tier foods ourselves or do anything creative about them so most don't even use them. Why have them except to raise. Add a masterworking to cooking please. @Bzus

There are many play styles here not just one. Fishing is mostly a grind for trophies. Now that was not suppose to happen. I think trophies was a great idea but more interest is needed to fishing even fishing dailies. Later we will get treasure hunting. I know players are doing fishing contests that are great too but to remember some play alone so let them pick up a daily catch of the day and get rewards like bait, fishing hat, new, fishing pole, fishing chair etc. Make them progressive better rewards for doing more days.

Ok well anyway while we are getting all this new and great stuff don't forget to cover the existing systems with love and attention.

5. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

Yo, I lold at most of the replies here.

Fix loot?

Easy.

Want crafters to be BiS?

Easy.

Make items drop with random stats, that crafters can enchant, or MW. Or even salvage for a random enchant dust that allows an extra RNG stat from the pool of all items.

But nvm was going to say more but it doesn’t really matter, we’re still waiting for Maps, Crafting Specs, a slew of other things.

... yeh

Elwyn, Dhanas and Brass Knuckles like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.