obsidian item of greater unlearning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daemond, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemond

Daemond Avatar

I have the item in my inventory. How do I use it? It doesn't give me the same option that the Item of unlearning does. I dob't see an "instant unlearn" option

2. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

Cog at top right of skills tree window

3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I am pretty sure that the Obsidian item of unlearning was only good for one month. Leave it in your rewards bag if you don't want it stuck in your inventory for who knows how long.

4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

It is still good for a couple days, I've looked at it and it says "will expire soon"

As for how to use is, either in the tree you want (or you can forget a whole page, either Adventurer or Crafter) click the Cog, and click unlearn.

Aldo and Jaesun like this.
  5. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

They've said that for weeks / months - I used one on one of my accounts recently

Jaesun and Aldo like this.
  6. Daemond

Daemond Avatar

Hey guys,
    #1: I bought the Obsidian Item of Greater Unlearning from the Crown Shop for 1,500 Crowns
    #2: The object is in my inventory
    #3: When I change the training Icon to a red down arrow the system says: "Unlearning - This skill will quickly loose experience. A portion of the lost experience will be used to replenish your experience pool."
    #4: The Obsidian Item of Greater Unlearning doesn't work??????

7. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Open your skill tree with "k" and then in the top right of that screen it will have the options to remove points from a specific tree or all your points.

8. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

Never use red arrow, you will lose xp, obsidian items are for prevent a xp loss. The obsidian item of greater unlearning allowed you to remove all xp spent in one tree and reallocate somewhere else, or allows you to recover all your xp and reroll your charcater. It is different from obsidian item of unlearing which work just for single skills.
    I have not shroud open Now But, you should press K choose the combat tree you want to unlearn , click on the wheel on the border of the window and choose if you want to unlearn all or just the selected skill tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.