Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

May 16 Patch

Discussion in 'Release 65 Feedback' started by Bedawyn, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Thank you! This should be much appreciated -- mostly by people who'll never know it, because they never saw the old version, but for these scenes, those are the most important people. Still reassuring for the rest of us, though. I'm almost tempted to go create a new character just to see the improvements... but not quite. :)

2. Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze Avatar

I can only hope people are now send to the "forgotten memories" (i.e. ghost) questline in Solace Bridge Outskirts, as it is required to get the lot deed from the zone.
    Only yesterday I went there to show people thinking getting the lot deed from the zone was bugged, having (only) missed this quest.

Friended one of them and he was on again today, in Soltown. :)

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If you do just want to check it out, you can always make a new Offline character. They are the same areas.

4. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I've got too many offline low-level characters already. There's only so many times I can redo the starter areas without wanting to scream, no matter how many improvements there are. :) I'm fairly anxious to get onto a new area instead, but right now that means working on my online character.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.