1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

Construction Decoration Set! (as promised from the R60 Livestream)

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by Scottie, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

I can certainly ask if Starr is willing to assign hours to let that happen.

Scottie ^_^

Time Lord, Jaesun, Lord Stein and 3 others like this.
  2. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

I'll have to check on what allows weapons to do that, but most likely because, as "equip-ables" they get handled in different ways by the code... As with most items you can "equip" there are multiple different versions, depending on whether they are being used as decos or whether they are being equipped, and it's likely that, if they could be both "hung" and placed on the ground, there may be a separate version called by code for each use... I don't know about animal rugs, though, so I may have to ask Rick if there's a "secret setting" I'm not aware of... Like I said, if they stopped working, a later change in the necessary code could have caused those to "break"...

Time Lord, Jaesun, Lord Stein and 2 others like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

No worries. Thanks for checking so in the future different notes (flyer types) can perhaps be made to hang. Hanging christmas cards such as a rope to hang our cards on or put them on any wall. Of course I love visual so here you go;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or just the frames to put around notes. Recipe would be made at the carpentry station. Flyers could come in different colors with ability to set a frame around them and enlarge them a bit more or have larger versions. Ok so just some future thoughts and ideas ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Time Lord and Scottie like this.
  4. Alioth

Alioth Avatar

Thank you so much! Really love being able to place objects on these!

Time Lord and Scottie like this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh and the little frames to frame our notes could be dyable @Scottie. See I am trying to help. Frames we could resize . They could either frame a group of items or one depending on our creative thoughts on what we were making.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.